cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

CNF
Valued Commentator

Complaint

I thought starhub is the best but not that fantastic at all and seems like the same. Every month my starhub bill is about $400+ because I signed up all, fibre broadband, cable TV, voice, mobile broadband and 3 high end mobile lines for a year already. I got a few separated bill because not all were signed up on the same day. Tried consolidate all bills twice and recently for convenient one time every month bill payment and save some papers is so difficult than paying bills. Called customer service till I gave up and till today I am still receiving separated bills. Worst, no call back and follow ups from customer service. Even only most utilized fibre broadband at home also always encounter hip cups till have to get used to it ! And as for reward points, please don't issue them if you are making it so difficult to redeem!! Really regretted signing up everything with starhub! Don't waste my money and time. One more year and I am out of here!!!
1 REPLY 1
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Complaint

Hi CNF

Could you drop me a Private Message with your NRIC/FIN? I will assist you on this.