cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

65764160 phone number from Starhub

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

65764160 phone number from Starhub

Hi I received a phone call from this number, on 9 June 2018, asking me to upgrade my homehub. I agreed and the guy said they will send someone to upgrade today, 28 June 2018, between 2pm - 4pm, and I scheduled my time to be at home to await for this, and no one turned up. I called 1633 and starhub said there is no record of this scheduled upgrade in their system.... this is a total waste of time... and I am quite shocked someone has all our information and said that it is phone recorded, and that the call is itself a contract signed when I agreed over the phone, but subsequently there is no record in Starhub main system. 

so is this a valid phone number? and is it correct for you to give our information to people not from starhub, to contact us, I hope you are abiding by PDPA. I would have thought such phonecall should be directly from starhub. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Re: 65764160 phone number from Starhub

Hi chuash

Thank you for reaching out to us. Let me check on this and get this fixed for you. Can you provide me your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via Private Message and we'll keep in touch?

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Hi, 

Just to check if this is a private reply? before I send my information to you. I tried to click on "via private message", but it sent me to an error page.

soo hoon

Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Please send me your details via Private Message and we'll keep in touch. 

Highlighted
New Commentator

This is a spam number. Got the same number calling me today (27 Sep 2019). Telling me about details of one of my lines and asking me to take up the promotion for SIM only plan. But the caller spoke in broken English and Singlish. Called 1633 to check. There's no such promotion. Starhub has logged down this number. And told me they will never call us over phones but will be via SMS and emails.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi caykip, thanks for contacting us. As this requires us to refer to your account details, we are unable to assist you here on StarHub Community. Please direct your query over to Facebook messenger  (http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message (https://twitter.com/StarHubCares) so that we can log a case for you and respond to you there. Thank you!