cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

suspend homehub for 6 months

SOLVED
Honored Contributor

suspend homehub for 6 months

hi i would like to temporary suspend my service foe 6 months please do review and get back to me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: suspend homehub for 6 months

i pm liao but no one assist me. hw? dun gong jiao wei pls when nth is done.

Everyone's Tags (1)
5 REPLIES
Community Manager

Certainly, @ handsome.

The maximum suspension period for HomeHub services is 6 months. During this time, you'll be billed for a suspension fee of $32.10 per service per calendar month. These will be reflected in the next bill received after resumption of services.

Should the services be under a contract, the suspension period will extend the mentioned contract (if any) accordingly. We invite you to e-mail us at this address to re-activate your StarHub TV services after your return.

If no notification is received to re-activate the service after the maximum 2-month period has passed, we regret to inform you that the service will be auto-terminated and Early Termination Charges (ETC), if any, will be applicable.

If you're agreeable, please send us your registered name, service address and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so we can assist you. 

- Amy
Honored Contributor

when the suspension resume will my free months applies?
Honored Contributor

i PM u no reply. why?
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor
Solution

Everyone's Tags (1)