Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading to Homehub Go 1000.

New Commentator

Upgrading to Homehub Go 1000.

Hi everyone!

I'm currently subscribing to the follow services:

1) 2x Homehub 1000

1 is at my Bt Panjang address which is already due for contract renewal. The other one is at my parents' address in Bt Batok which can i can only recontract in June 2019 next year.

2) 2x mobile plans for my parents under my name which can I can only recontract in May 2019.

3) 1x M1 mobile line which is also due for renewal.

My wife and and brother are also M1 mobile subscribers subcribed under their own name.

I am thinking of recontracting and upgrading my Bt Panjang Homehub 1000 to Homehub Go 1000 by porting over my M1 mobile line to this Homehub Go 1000 bundle but I have a few questions:

1) Am I eligible for the Samsung S9 trade up programme under this Homehub Go 1000 bundle?

2) On top of that, am I also eligible for this OCBC  $228 off handset promo?

3) Can I port over their 2 M1 lines as well under this bundle?

4) Do their 2 mobile lines (if ported over and added onto my Homehub Go bundle) get discounted handset price too? 

5) Do their 2 mobile lines (if ported over and added to my bundle) get to enjoy the OCBC $228 handset discount individually too?

Thank you very much.

1 REPLY
Grand Guru

Re: Upgrading to Homehub Go 1000.

Hi,

Suggest you to write to forum staff to assist you on this matter.

As your personal details is required.

Do PM (private message) forum staff Amy_Law to assist you on this matter.

Or to the forum staff that reply here, by clicking on the staff's post: Send a private message.

Click on this link; >> Send private message to Amy_Law

Please submit and provide with the following information;

Message Subject:

Registered subscriber full Name, NRIC/FIN number, account (if any) and your contact & email.

Description:  And any other queries do include here, example for return of deposit.

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

i am not starhub staff.