I have 2 Mobile lines + 1 Cable TV + 1 Cable Broadband + 1 Digital Voice.
1) Can I subscribe to HomeHub Go for $138.80 per month and get all the benefits and still keep all my above services (cable will change to fibre I know).
2) Only my cable broadband is ready for re-contract now, so will I have to pay for early re-contract fee for my 2 mobiles and cable TV ?
3) If above (1) is possible, should I need to surrender by existing cable modem and cable TV receiver to exchange for different models ?
4) Can I do the upgrade via online shopping cart (then how to exchange my modem and TV receiver?) or should I walk-in to StarHub shop to do the necessary?
5) Can I still have my 2 mobile lines under HomeHub Go? If yes, how much would be the monthly subscription? and can both lines share the 15 GB data as I do now. Do not one line is a shared line.
Please advise. Thanks.
You need to submit your subsriber details to forum staff to check on all your services, if you are able to qualify for HomeHub Go plan.
Please submit and provide with the following information;
Registered subscriber name, NRIC/FIN number, Mobile number, and any other services & details as mentioned in your post;
I am not Starhub staff &or related to.
We have responded to your PM, do refer to it for more information.