StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Updated] HOMEHUB GO: 7GB MOBILE PLAN, broadband, TV & more at 1 sweet price!

Valued Commentator

Re: [Updated] HOMEHUB GO: 7GB MOBILE PLAN, broadband, TV & more at 1 sweet price!

Hi there!

In the situation that my current fax machine is compatible, the phone line would now have to be plugged to the router instead of my usual phone jack right? The same case for my land line phones?

Alumni (Retired)

Re: [Updated] HOMEHUB GO: 7GB MOBILE PLAN, broadband, TV & more at 1 sweet price!

Hi @Bao Ren,

You will need to plug in your RJ 11 cable (Phone Line) to Voice Enabled ONT. you can use RJ 11 splitter to split connection to your fax and fixed phone accordingly.

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Grand Guru

Hi  @Santosh Rai

Oops, actually it should be the  one-time registration of  $10.70  instead of activation.

My error.

Thanks

New Commentator

The Hub Home promotion is a bogus.  Do not subscribe to this package.  They can never give a fibre broadband in middle of Singapore

StarHub takes 5 days to respond and when they do respond ultimately, the response is:  We have no capacity to provide you with fibre broad band.  

The promotions are all just that sales talk.  Do not get tempted.  I lost time, money and also a better offer from Singtel  

Grand Guru

@ssdr

You have been misled on this matter regarding fibre broadband network.

Fibre broadband network is in-charge by NetLink Trust (NLT), formerly OpenNet.

Telcos only can request on behalf of the Customer to have fibre connection.

If a particular is still not wired, it is up to NLT to whether to do a single case or wait for the whole area to be wired.

IDA is the Authority in charge of network operators, such as NLT & ISP(s).

As for "no capacity to provide you with fibre broadband" as this statement is most probably stated by NLT and ISP cannot & unable to do anything about this matter.

As for location wired or not, you can check it on NLT website.

-------------------------------------------------------

I am not related to any of those mentioned Company(s).

This is my own opinion and research by myself.

Esteemed Commentator

Hi,

i'm currently having the following plans in a HUB CLUB.

Dual Broadband

4G 4 mobile

Cable TV plan

additional classic mobile plan all registered to me.

if i change to a HomeHub Go plan,

May i know the breakdown of the home hub go bill?

As i need to file claims for mobile expenses, this is rather important.

Am worried that the bill placement, is a single flat fee without any breakdown of the individual items.

do i get to keep dual broadband still?

With cable and fibre?

For the additional classic mobile plan, what additional charges are necessary in order to keep this plan under my name?

Hope to hear from you.

Thank you very much.

Alumni (Retired)

@DixonS wrote:

Hi,

i'm currently having the following plans in a HUB CLUB.

Dual Broadband

4G 4 mobile

Cable TV plan

additional classic mobile plan all registered to me.

if i change to a HomeHub Go plan,

May i know the breakdown of the home hub go bill?

As i need to file claims for mobile expenses, this is rather important.

Am worried that the bill placement, is a single flat fee without any breakdown of the individual items.

do i get to keep dual broadband still?

With cable and fibre?

For the additional classic mobile plan, what additional charges are necessary in order to keep this plan under my name?

Hope to hear from you.

Thank you very much.

Hello @DixonS,

HomeHub Go is billed as one bundle fee for monthly subscription, only add on for TV and mobile usage charges will have a breakdown, see example below.

Home Hub Go 200 = $128.80

StarHub TV

Basic Tier 3 = Free

Add on pack = $XY.00

Home Broadband

Plan Name = Free

HomeHub Go Mobile

Monthly Subscription = Free

Usage Charges = $XYZ

HomeHub Go is only bundled with Fibre Broadband, hence when switched from Dual Broadband to HomeHub Go it will cause your cable broadband service to be terminated.

Also note that under HomeHub Go plan, Hub Club discounts are not applicable with exception to 10% discount on additional TV Subscrptions still applies.

E.g. Add-on Channels/Packs or Set Top box rental charges.

Lastly please clarify on which Classic Mobile plan are referring to?

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Esteemed Commentator

hi Santosh,

thanks for the reply.

to be exact, my plans are the following.

4G4
Powervalue 100
Starhub TV
Maxinfinity Ultimate
Maxonline 100Mbps (Fibre Plus)

currently, my bill is around $160+.
therefore, am seriously considering if i should apply for the home hub go.

however, am concerned that the addition of the power vale 100 will cause a substantial increase in the bill.
Grand Guru

Hi  @DixonS

Have you get a reply yet.

If no, do PM  @Santosh Rai  for assistance.

Alumni (Retired)

@DixonS wrote:
hi Santosh,

thanks for the reply.

to be exact, my plans are the following.

4G4
Powervalue 100
Starhub TV
Maxinfinity Ultimate
Maxonline 100Mbps (Fibre Plus)

currently, my bill is around $160+.
therefore, am seriously considering if i should apply for the home hub go.

however, am concerned that the addition of the power vale 100 will cause a substantial increase in the bill.

Hello @DixonS,

Your Power Value 100 plan will continue to enjoy the Hub Club discount, when you switch your 4G4 to HomeHub Go plan.  The only impact to consider will be your cable broadband which will be terminated when you recontract into HomeHub Go plan.

By the way, is your all our current 3 services, TV, Broadband and 4G4 plans are eligible for a recontract?