StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Updated] HOMEHUB GO: 7GB MOBILE PLAN, broadband, TV & more at 1 sweet price!

Community Manager

Re: HOMEHUB GO: 7GB MOBILE PLAN, broadband, TV & more at 1 sweet price!

@edwardpnt

Can you PM me your details? Let me look into it and arrange for assistance.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Senior Commentator

Re: HomeHub Go review by HardwareZone

Hi. I have a starhub mobile line which I can re-contract on 5th Feb 2016 and I have a fibre broadband service which its contract expires on the 27th June 2016. If I'm interested to re-contract my mobile line under the HomeHub Go package, what would happen to my fibre broadband contract?

And I have Starhub Cable TV service which is not under my account and its contract expires on 29th Jun 2016, what would happen to this service if I were to sign up for the HomeHub Go package?

Looking forward to your reply. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Keira

Everyone's Tags (1)
StarHub Intern

Re: HomeHub Go review by HardwareZone

Hi @Winterstar I have sent you a PM. Please check. 

---------------------------------------------------------
Currently an intern at StarHub. Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Trusted Contributor

Re: [Updated] HOMEHUB GO: 7GB MOBILE PLAN, broadband, TV & more at 1 sweet price!

Hello Starhub,

Can I confirm if the $50 Shopping Voucher promotion applies to sign up of HomeHub Go 200? or it only applies to HomeHub Go 500 and HomeHub Go 1000 only?

Regards,
Jerry

StarHub Intern

Re: [Updated] HOMEHUB GO: 7GB MOBILE PLAN, broadband, TV & more at 1 sweet price!

Hi @JerryNg

We would need to know which specific $50 shopping voucher you are referring to.

If possible, could you provide a link to this promotion?

Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------
Currently an intern at StarHub. Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Everyone's Tags (1)
Trusted Contributor

Hi @htethtetaung

I signed up for the HomeHub Go 200 on 25th Sept 2015 at Changi city point and I did not receive the $50 Starhub voucher yet.

Can please check for me?

Regards,
Jerry
Valued Commentator

Hi,

The price for homehub go at SGD128.80 is the monthly nett fee?

Any additional charges apply?

• Box rental fees?
  • 1st time activation fees for any service (mobile broadband, fibre, mobile, home broadband, etc) in the homehub go plan?

Grand Guru

The Set-top box is rental cost  $14.98 (w/gst) per month and is HD format only.

For more info, refer to the links

http://www.starhub.com/personal/hubbing/homehub-go.html

http://www.starhub.com/personal/support/general/homehub-go.html

As for TV;

http://www.starhub.com/personal/tv.html

Note that mobile contract is based on 4G-4 plan.

Pls do not include your personal details on this forum.

------------------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.

Valued Commentator

That means $128.80 do not include the rental charge? 

Grand Guru

For me, mine is HomeHub.

But i would say that you still required to rent the Set-top box HD format at  $14.98 per month.

Also there is a charge of  $10.70  for activate on free MaxMobile (1GB) speed  3G &or H+.

You can contact the Sales hotline  1630  for more info if you need.

(Hidden cost as it is NOT mentioned in that webpage on HomeHub Go, but at the Set-top box webpage.)