StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Updated] HOMEHUB GO: 7GB MOBILE PLAN, broadband, TV & more at 1 sweet price!

Honored Contributor

Re: [Updated] HOMEHUB GO: 7GB MOBILE PLAN, broadband, TV & more at 1 sweet price!

I'm currently on Home Hub 500, expiring on 21 Aug. I intend to hop over to Home Hub Go 1000.

Would like to check if the early recontract fee for Home Hub and Home Hub Go is $200 and $300 respectively?

Which means I have to top $100 if I recontract my phone if I'm on Home Hub Go after one year?
Grand Guru

Re: [Updated] HOMEHUB GO: 7GB MOBILE PLAN, broadband, TV & more at 1 sweet price!

Hi  @westray

Either on HomeHub or HomeHub-Go, there is no difference.

The fees is still need to top up $100 for early recontract.

------------------------------------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.

Honored Contributor

@eric3743 if that's the case, why I'm not required to top up $100 when I renewed my mobile previously? Or is it because I chose a Samsung phone instead of an iPhone?
Alumni (Retired)

Hi @westray,

Presently all early recon fees is are at $300 and Hub Club Early Recon waiver amount is $200.

Customers are required to pay the difference of $100.

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Honored Contributor

@Santosh Rai wrote:

Hi @westray,

Presently all early recon fees is are at $300 and Hub Club Early Recon waiver amount is $200.

Hi, but if my home hub contract was signed 2 years ago, will the recontract fee be $200 or $300 if I were to renew. Thanks 

Grand Guru

Hi  @westray

It do not matter when you had signed up.

It is stated in the Term & Condition, and effective from middle 2015.

This applies to all, includeing those who are not hubber.

On either HomeHub or HomeHub Go or any Customers, early recontract fees is $300.

If you feel this is not right, you can, not to do early recontract, as it is an option.

------------------------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.

Alumni (Retired)

@westray wrote:

@Santosh Rai wrote:

Hi @westray,

Hi, but if my home hub contract was signed 2 years ago, will the recontract fee be $200 or $300 if I were to renew. Thanks 

Hi @westray,

HomeHub packages does not include a mobile service, hence there will not be a situation of Early Recon Fee. 

As for ERF on your Mobile, it would be best for you to PM me your account details. So that we can check and advise you the amount you needs to be paid. 

Thanks 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!