StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Updated] HOMEHUB GO: 7GB MOBILE PLAN, broadband, TV & more at 1 sweet price!

MK1
Trusted Commentator

Re: [Updated] HOMEHUB GO: 7GB MOBILE PLAN, broadband, TV & more at 1 sweet price!

Can i change my hub club to homehub go?
Alumni (Retired)

Re: [Updated] HOMEHUB GO: 7GB MOBILE PLAN, broadband, TV & more at 1 sweet price!

Hello @MK1, are you currently subscribing to all 3 StarHub services, which is Mobile, TV and Broadband Service? If yes you may be able to convert to HomeHub Go Services, which is subject to eligibility.

More information is available at the link below.

http://community.starhub.com/t5/Hubbing/Updated-HOMEHUB-GO-7GB-MOBILE-PLAN-broadband-TV-amp-more-at-...

Let me know if you still need more information.

We will be here to help Smiley Happy

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

MK1
Trusted Commentator

Hi,

when i use the check for eligibility, says sorry page not found.

please assist.

thanks.

Alumni (Retired)

Hello @MK1 Please PM me your details and we will get the team to check for you.

Thanks!

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Valued Commentator

Hi. I would like to recontract with this homehub plan. Currently my broadband, cabtv already expire.
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Hi @ohzzsej

You can PM me your details so that we can forward your details to our sales team to contact you.

Thank you

Santosh

Honored Advisor

• StarHub HomeHub Go Review
  • Both Singtel and M1 have quite a comprehensive package if you’re bundling everything together. StarHub’s HomeHub Goplan is, however, an even more attractive offer, throwing quite a bit of everything into the mix.
  • This includes their fibre broadband, StarHub TV channels and mobile plans into a single deal. Purchase these services separately and they’ll cost way more than if you were to bundle them together. On top of that, 7GB of mobile data, and an additional 1GB of mobile broadband sweetens the deal.

http://www.stuff.tv/sg/features/read-you-sign-your-new-4g-mobile-plan

Valued Commentator

Hi @Howard Toh!

Can I check regarding the 1GB mobile broadband in the HomeHub Go bundle, I would need to purchase a separate mobile broadband dongle/Mifi for example, to use the service?

Also, is DigitalVoice fax compatible? I had a StarHub sales colleague of yours calling this morning saying that it is subject to my fax machine's specifications, how can I go about finding if it would work?

Am interested in consolidating all my household services into a single HomeHub Go bundle.

Thanks!
Grand Guru

Do take note that for MaxMobile, there will be an one time activation charge of $10.70

It seem that there is no mention on SIM card charges, which you may have to pay for the SIM card.

That is because i have this SIM card for many years when Starhub package into the cable broadband, and the staff said to continue to use.

Link to all charges:

http://www.starhub.com/personal/hubbing/homehub-go.html

For mobile broadband, there is no need to use dongle for this.

You can use another non 4G handset for data usage.

You can use normal mobile handset, as it is just similar to mobile data. 

Also do take note that it is  1GB  based on billing cycle period.  Exceed limit is chargeable.

Any SMS is chargeable.  No voice.  It is just 3G & H+;  not 4G &or LTE speed.

As my this SIM card is very very long ago, and when i took an replacement SIM card and i ask about this 3G or 4G speed.

For fax option, you need to confirm on your fax machine's specifications as mentioned by the staff.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @eric3743

The Mobile Broadband SIM Charge is waived and it is mentioned as per below on the link you have shared.

Mobile Broadband SIM activation

@Bao Ren

If you wish to purchase dongle to use your Mobile Data SIM you will need to purchase at the point of sign up and the cost of $88.

For Fax, you need to check with the fax manufacturers if it supports fax over VoIP.

Thanks