StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Updated] HOMEHUB GO: 7GB MOBILE PLAN, broadband, TV & more at 1 sweet price!

Highlighted
StarHub Intern

Re: HOMEHUB GO: 7GB MOBILE PLAN, broadband, TV & more at 1 sweet price!

Yes @tada it won't apply since the 4G mobile plans won't fall under HomeHub Go additional mobile lines.

Please check out http://www.starhub.com/personal/mobile/postpaid-plans/4g-plans.html  on the different listed ala carte plans.

However, depending on how much is needed for your additional mobile plan, do take note that taking up additional mobile lines under HomeHub Go would definitely allow you to save more, unless you feel that the 4G 300M or the 4G 3 plans are sufficient.

On the other hand if you plan to take up the 4G4 2 year subscription, which will cost $62.90 monthly, HomeHub Go additional mobile plans will prove to be more cost-saving. 

4G 300M 4G 3 4G 4 4G 5    4G 6 4G 12
Monthly Subscription
(2-year plan)
$ 27.90 $42.90 $62.90 $82.90 $102.90 $220
Monthly Subscription
(SIM only plan)
$ 22.32
(U.P $27.90)
$34.32
(U.P $42.90)
$50.32
(U.P $62.90)
$66.32
(U.P $82.90)
$82.32
(U.P $102.90)
$176
(U.P $220)
Outgoing Local Mins 100 150 350 450 700 Unlimited
Free Incoming Calls Unlimited
SMS/MMS 500 1000 1200 1300 1500 Unlimited
Youth Perks: Unlimited SMS/MMS
Local Bundled Data 300MB 3GB 4GB 5GB 6GB 12GB
Local Data Upsize  NEW 1GB@$8.56/month, 2GB@$17.12/month, 3GB@$25.68/month

Youth Perks: FREE 1GB for 24 months (valid with 2-year contract)
Excess Local Data Charges $10.70/GB. Data bill capped at $168/month
4G Speed Boost Value-Added Service FREE. Charges waived permanently.
Speed  Superfast 4G speeds up to 300Mbps
Additional Benefits FREE HD Voice+ (VoLTE) - Enjoy crystal clear conversations across 3G & 4G networks. (Only applicable for HD Voice+ enabled devices.)
FREE 300 minutes of talktime with HappyTalk FREE $500 Handset Upgrade voucher 
FREE 3-month International Roaming for first time subscribers (U.P $8/month) FREEInternational Roaming 
  FREE Caller Number Display

---------------------------------------------------------
Currently an intern at StarHub. Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

StarHub Intern

Re: [Updated] HOMEHUB GO: 7GB MOBILE PLAN, broadband, TV & more at 1 sweet price!

Hi everyone! This thread's content has been updated with the latest HomeHub Go value bundle, as of 7 October 2015!

Please keep your questions rolling in!

bringiton.gif

Currently an intern at StarHub. Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Everyone's Tags (1)
Trusted Commentator

Hi for the 4G mobile plans, may i know what's the difference between the Monthly Subscription (2-year plan) and the Monthly Subscription (SIM only plan)?

StarHub Intern

Re: StarHub HomeHub Go-es Mobile

Hi there @Tan my apologies for the late response. HomeHub Go is single subscription plan with single contract to deliver convenience to customers. If your company is fine and all your services / contracts are with StarHub, please PM me your contact. We will help you to take a look.

Everyone's Tags (1)
StarHub Intern

Hi @Lifang apologies for the late response. HomeHub Go only comes with Fibre Broadband.

StarHub Intern

Hi @SamTan HomeHub Go is single subscription plan with single contract to deliver convenience to customers.

If the mobile subscription has to be separated, suggest that you can also go for HomeHub plan and take up another mobile plan separately. Check this out. http://www.starhub.com/personal/hubbing/homehub.html

Do PM me if you would like to have more details. 

Everyone's Tags (2)
StarHub Intern

@JerryNg Hi there. Apologies for the late response.

The HomeHub Go subscription starts from $128.80 after GST. It comes with Mobile, Fibre broadband, Fibre TV, Mobile Broadband and Home Phone Line.

Set-top box is not included in the bundle, thus, rental charges will apply. If you subscribe to additional mobile value-added services such as Caller Number Display, the corresponding one-time charge and monthly subscription will apply.

StarHub Intern

Re: HomeHub Go plans

@JerryNg iPhone 6S is launched, please check out this link for its pricing on HomeHub Go http://www.starhub.com/content/microsite/iphone-6s.html.

You cannot purchase the handset separately. Upon sign up for HomeHub Go, you will have to select the handset model of your choice, a 2-year contract will apply.

Everyone's Tags (2)
StarHub Intern

Hi @Helena Ong The key differences are, 4G plans on 2years package allow you to purchase handset at discounted price with 24 months contract with no monthly subscription discount on your mobile plan.

On the other hand, SIM only plan comes with a monthly subscription discount with no contract and mobile handset at discounted price.  

New Commentator

Hi i signed up for the home hub go 7 plan at the road show three weeks ago and since then i have not been contacted by anyone. Despite several calls both to the sales and service hotline and lots of promises to call me back no one has done that. I also took off work waiting for the open net to arrive to put in my fibre internet and they did not show up as the starhub roadshow sales person had not put in my paperwork. I have tried to cancel the contract online but it shows no record. If anyone is planning to sign up for the roadshow at parkway parade please do not do so unless you already have fibre termination point from open net otherwise you will end up wasting three weeks and making so many calls to sales and service and no one seems to know what to do. Thanks starhub and i am a platinum customer - i wonder how you treat your regular customers !