StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Updated] HOMEHUB GO: 7GB MOBILE PLAN, broadband, TV & more at 1 sweet price!

New Commentator

Corporate Discount

Is there corporate discount (MOE) for Home Hub Plans?

Community Manager

Re: Corporate Discount

Hi Chicco

For Homehub Plans, you will enjoy Hub CLub benefits. For more details, refer to this link http://bit.ly/1gLryGy

Please note that Corporate discount (CIS) is only applicable for mobile services. CIS and Hub Club discounts are mutually exclusive.

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Community Manager

Re: Home Hub Go

Hi Vinceable

Assuming your mobile expires September 2015, you will be able to recontract everything now under HomeHub Go. All service under HomeHub Go will begin a new contract for a 24 month period.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Trusted Commentator

Re: HomeHub Go: 7GB mobile plan, broadband, TV & more at 1 sweet price!

With regards to the

"HomeHub Go gets you started with 1 mobile line.
But you can add up to 5 more mobile lines, each @ just $60/month!
Plus, you'll get to pick either plan for every new line."

may I know, for the additional mobile lines, do we get the same HomeHub Go Promotion discounts listed here for each new handset that we are getting for the additional mobile line?

Valued Commentator

Re: StarHub HomeHub Go-es Mobile

Looks interesting and keen to get it.

I foresee issue when making claim for my mobile phone expenses from company. I believe the bill will summaries everything? 

Valued Commentator

Re: HomeHub Go plans

Have you signed and gotten the new phone yet?
Highlighted
Honored Commentator

Re: HOMEHUB GO: 7GB MOBILE PLAN, broadband, TV & more at 1 sweet price!

@htethtetaung i am under the 500 go plan and currently i have only 1 mobile plan. If i want to sign up for my family but they dun need so much data/mins can i take a normal plan like 4G2 4G3? or must i pay $60 for the subsequent mobile line? thanks in advance

StarHub Intern

Re: HomeHub Go: 7GB mobile plan, broadband, TV & more at 1 sweet price!

Hey there @Helena Ong yes you are right, for the additional mobile lines that you would like to take up, the same HomeHub Go Promotion discounts will apply for the listed handsets. 

Please visit http://www.starhub.com/personal/promotions/hubbing/homehub-go-mobile.html for the latest handset offers. 

---------------------------------------------------------
Currently an intern at StarHub. Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

StarHub Intern

Hi @tada if you would like to sign up for a different mobile line plan such as 4G 300M or 4G3, you can do so separately from the HomeHub Go plans.

So it will no longer be considered as an additional mobile plan for HomeHub Go, but an ala carte plan.

---------------------------------------------------------
Currently an intern at StarHub. Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Honored Commentator

But this means that the mobile promotion offers for HomeHub Go will not apply for the ala carte plan?