StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Updated] HOMEHUB GO: 7GB MOBILE PLAN, broadband, TV & more at 1 sweet price!

Highlighted
Administrator

[Updated] HOMEHUB GO: 7GB MOBILE PLAN, broadband, TV & more at 1 sweet price!

Dear all,

HomeHub Go now has been buffed to all new HomeHub Go 1Gbps Plan at $138.80 per month.

Click here for more informaton.

With the introduction of the new plan, the existing HomeHub Go 200, 500 and 1000 plans are no longer available for New Sign up or Recontract.

----- Content Updated as of 18-08-2016 -----

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

96 REPLIES 96
Administrator

HomeHub Go review by HardwareZone

Do check out HardwareZone's review too!

http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-starhub-homehub-go-combines-five-essential-mobile-and-fixed...

Have thoughts and feedback to share? Do it here!

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

Alumni (Retired)

Re: StarHub HomeHub Go-es Mobile

@IncTEh @rsn @ReignOfComputer @Khai @Gunz @Tan @Polarbear @petra74 @sfans @catkool

Hey guys, check this out!

Some of my posts on this community site are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Everyone's Tags (2)
Alumni (Retired)

@IAmYukiNg @GraceTan @musicphotolife @limchin  Check out HomeHub Go, people! Smiley Happy

Some of my posts on this community site are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Community Sheriff

Looks good but all my contracts all over the place....plus going to be tricky with company claims on my bill... Smiley Sad
Respected Commentator

Does the mobile line has to be a new line/number or can I upgrade with my exisiting number?

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @lynntc, are you a current HomeHub subscriber? Smiley Happy

Do you drop me a Private message with your StarHub account details and I'll check with my support team.

Valued Contributor

homehub go

Hi

im currently on homehub 200. and i was thinking if it would be a good choice to convert to homehub GO 200 or 500.

if i convert to homehub GO, would i still be able to enjoy the 30% discount on 5 x mobile lines, 10% on TV and 5% on internet?

also will i be able to choose any handset other than what is offered in the promotion ie S6 edge, S6, note edge etc.. ?

Community Manager

Re: homehub go

Hi GanCC, HomeHub plans by itself is a bundled plan and single price. For StarHub TV, Add-on channels/subscriptions under HomeHub/HomeHub Go will entitle a 10% while there will be Hub Club discounts for mobile lines 'outside' HomeHub GO plan. No further discount for internet itself Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

Re: homehub go

1. Am i right to say if i sign up for homehub go. The existing phone line including mine will continue to enjoy homehub discount? In my case i got 5 lines which is 30%?

2. So if the above is right, in future if i nominate more lines ie 5 lines into homehub go. Is it a 30% on the $60 ?