StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TERMINATING HOMEHUB GO 15

Valued Commentator

TERMINATING HOMEHUB GO 15

Hi, I realized that the plan Homehub Go 15 is no longer available and early recontract is available with fee. However, the waiver is unfortunately only for one mobile line. I've decided to terminate my Homehub Go 15 contract and switch to another telco. ONE) How much would I need to pay if I want to terminate my whole Homehub Go 15 AND NOT RECONTRACT & TWO) Would the waiver fee still be applicable for one mobile line?

Thank You! I hope to hear a reply soon Smiley Happy

3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: TERMINATING HOMEHUB GO 15

Hi nibma

If you're enquiring about the Hub Club Annual Handset Upgrade, then yes, as a Hub Club member, you are given the special entitlement of getting $200 off the Early Recontract Fee (ERF) of $300 for your re-contract after the 13th month and before the 21st month for 1 of your mobile lines indeed. Check out www.starhub.com/personal/support/rewards/hub-club/annual-handset-upgrade.html?icid=int-31B-StarHubCM... for more details. 

For the termination of your HomeHub Go services, please send me your registered name, service address and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so we can check on this for you.

- Amy
Valued Commentator

Thank you! Will private msg u soon. May i also know what is the Starhub 12up program is about? i bought my iphone on 23 September and im interested to get the new iphone XS max

Administrator

The StarHub 12Up is a free program for StarHub postpaid customers who sign-up or recontract on a 24 months mobile handset contract from 1st June 2016 till 31st Oct 2017 only. Eligible customers on contract plan have the option to return and upgrade their mobile devices annually.

You may find out more about 12Up program at http://www.starhub.com/personal/support/device-trouble-shooting/devices/iphone.html?icid=int-31B-Sta....

Do take note of the exchange of the working handset as well as backing up of your phone, as those are crucial for the 12up programme (as well as your own data retention). - Jackson