Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homehub Go recontract

SOLVED
Valued Commentator

Homehub Go recontract

Hi Starhub,

I like to seek your enlightenment with regard to recontract of homehub go.

I would like to make an early recontract "homehub go", which itself has a postpaid mobile line tagged to it. Understand currently there is only homehub plus.

1. It will become 2 separate contract after?

2  is the $200 early recontract voucher still available?

3. I have 2 more post paid mobile lines tagged to it. Will the monthly discounted subscription and 15GB data be maintained?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Re: Homehub Go recontract

Hey Nelson52,

For questions 1 and 3, you can still have a mobile line tagged under HomeHub and you will continue to have the HubClub discounts. For question 2, yes, we still have recontract vouchers - Han

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Hey Nelson52,

For questions 1 and 3, you can still have a mobile line tagged under HomeHub and you will continue to have the HubClub discounts. For question 2, yes, we still have recontract vouchers - Han

Valued Commentator

Thank you for your clarification, Han. Smiley Happy
Senior Commentator

Dear Han,

Does a phoneline tagged under "Homehub" or hub club still comes with 15GB of data?

Senior Commentator

I need help.  I am currently on Homehub Go package (15GB data @ approx. SGD$70 per mth) with contract reaching 24 mths, which allow me to re-contract now.  Now that the Homehub Go that comes with 15GB of data @ $70 per mth is no longer available, can you let me know of my option on recontracting?  Thank you.