Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Hub Go

SOLVED
Senior Contributor

Re: Home Hub Go

Dear Amy,

Actually I'm looking online, but there is no place for me to select the homehub plan for mobile plan.

I'm interested in IphoneX/8 and Samsung 9.
Possible to advise the price based on homehub 15 mobile?

In addition, for the hub club discount on the phone line, do we need all phones to be on homehub 15? Or even if it Is on different plan, the hub club discount will still applies for home hub 15?

Please kindly advise.

Thanks!!
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Kindly refer here to th Mobile Plans for HomeHub Plans http://bit.ly/2odpOM2. For the Hub Club discounts,  you can add up to 5 more of these mobile lines and save up to 30% with our Hub Club discount. Kindly specify which iPhone X and iPhone 8 model you';re looking at to sign up for the Home Hub Plan as the prices differ. For Samsung S9, it will be $549. This promotional price is valid till 6 April 2018. For more details and assistance, head down to our Stores and our Sales Staffs will be able to assist you better.

Grand Guru

@walturtlewrote:
Dear Amy,

Actually I'm looking online, but there is no place for me to select the homehub plan for mobile plan.

I'm interested in IphoneX/8 and Samsung 9.
Possible to advise the price based on homehub 15 mobile?

In addition, for the hub club discount on the phone line, do we need all phones to be on homehub 15? Or even if it Is on different plan, the hub club discount will still applies for home hub 15?

Please kindly advise.

Thanks!!

Hi,

About your question on additional mobile lines on HomeHub Go package.

Options:

1.  For mobile line that add to HomeHub Go, the plan is stated calls, sms and 15GB data.

2.  For mobile line based on the mobile postpaid plan, it will follow according to the individual postpaid plans on calls & data.

Hence there is some differences in the upfront handset cost and data.

This is your choice on either options, with an exceptional of at least 1 mobile line as part of the HomeHub Go package.

Do note that all 3 Services, namely, Mobile, Fibre Broadband and TV, must be signed as 1 contract together at the same time.

The Online store for mobile purchase (sign-up &or recontract) is a separate entity.

For HomeHub Go is part of Starhub sales as it is combination of all 3 Services with the exceptional the pricing of mobile handsets varies (may not be the same offer as Online store).

Hence you may have to visit the Starhub shops to sign-up, including selection of handsets and signing contracts, and other arrangements.

Regards.