Home Hub Go

SOLVED
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Home Hub Go

Dear Sir/Mdm,

Good day.

I am planning to renew my Home hub. 

For the Homehub Go 500, for the 15gb mobile line discount, must all lines be subscribed under the 15gb? Or the discount will work as long as it is a starhub line (similar to hub club).

In addition, for the mobile line, if we sign up for 15gb then what kind of plan is it considered? XS/S/M/ or?

cause i have 3 mobile lines expiring soon (2 of which is sim only).

Please advise or call me.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Re: Home Hub Go

Kindly refer here to th Mobile Plans for HomeHub Plans http://bit.ly/2odpOM2. For the Hub Club discounts,  you can add up to 5 more of these mobile lines and save up to 30% with our Hub Club discount. Kindly specify which iPhone X and iPhone 8 model you';re looking at to sign up for the Home Hub Plan as the prices differ. For Samsung S9, it will be $549. This promotional price is valid till 6 April 2018. For more details and assistance, head down to our Stores and our Sales Staffs will be able to assist you better.

12 REPLIES 12
Grand Guru

Hi,

For HomeHub Go package please refer to > Here!

At least one mobile line is tie with the HomeHub Go package.

As for the usage you may refer to the link as it is not the same as postpaid plans.

SIM only plan is a standalone mobile service plan.

To understand better, it is better to write to forum staff to assist you.

This is due to the fact your Subscriber details is required in order to serve your needs.

Do note that do not include your details here as this is an open forum.

And as forum is not link to your subscriber details in Starhub system.

Do PM (private message) forum staff Amy_Law to assist you on this matter.

Or to the forum staff that reply here, by clicking on the staff's post: Send a private message.

Click on this link; >> Send private message to Amy_Law

Please submit and provide with the following information;

Message Subject:

Registered subscriber full Name, NRIC/FIN number, account (if any) and your contact & email.

Description:  And any other queries do include here, example for return of deposit.

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

i am not starhub staff.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi Walturtle,you're right. The discounts will work similarly to Hub Club Discounts as long as you meet the following criteria as below:

All 3 services - StarHub Post-paid Mobile, TV and Home Broadband must be registered under the same subscriber name, NRIC/FIN and service/registered address.

You will be able to  enjoy up to 30% discount off subscription on HomeHub Go mobile lines.

The 1st line will be 15%, 2nd will be 20%, 3rd will be 25% and the 4th will be 30%.

As for Mobile plan's  bundled airtime and data, head on here http://bit.ly/2odpOM2 to have a better understanding on what the plan offers.

Do let us know if you have further queries.

Senior Contributor

Dear Eric
Good afternoon!

Thank you for your reply!

I'm currently planning if it is better to upgrade to the homehub Go from my homehub 200.

Just that for the phone 15gb, I am not sure which plan is that. Because for phone recontract, there are like XS/S/M/L.

I will email to Priya and see which is better!

Thanks!!
Senior Contributor

Dear Priya,
Good afternoon.

Thank you for the reply.
For the mobile plan, currently I have 3 Sim only plan and 2 mobile phones under 2 year contract.

For the homehub go 15gb plan,

1. Does it require 2 years contract?
2. How much would getting the phones cost ?
Cause I understand depending on XS/S/M/L,
The price differs but what happens for this homehubgo mobile line?

3. In addition for existing line, is it possible to convert it to homehub go?

Thanks,
Walter
Alumni (Retired)

Kindly refer here http://bit.ly/2odpOM2 to see what the mobile plans offer under the Home Hub Plans. They are different from our Unlimited Weekend Plans. The plans are tied to a 24 months contract. You can convert your SIM only lines that has no contract currently to Home Hub Plans which will \ be tied to a 24 months contract after which. For more details, head down to our Stores to get a better understanding from our Sales Staffs.

Senior Contributor

Hi Priya,

Thanks for the reply.
I have checked the website but it only mentioned what the plan has and not how much getting a new mobile would cost under this homehub go 15 mobile plan.

Any idea where can I check? For example how much Samsung/ and other mobile phones cost under this plan?

Thanks,
Walter
Alumni (Retired)

Can you let me know which model you're keen to recontract for? Alternatively, you can visit our Stores to have a better understanding as well.

Senior Contributor

Actually I'm interested in the iphone and Samsung galaxy!
Community Manager

Please specify the models for us to better assist. Alternatively, simply head down to our stores so our sales team can provide you with all the related information. 

- Amy