StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheated by Starhub LTD for upgrade now being charged for termination charges of 1.5k

Honored Commentator

Cheated by Starhub LTD for upgrade now being charged for termination charges of 1.5k

After the bad encounter with the previous customer service ,

my troubles are yet over 

I signed up for free early upgrade entitled to both new and existing starhub customers. and I called in to upgrade of my home broadband and tv bundle that was posted on their  website as a free upgrade for existing Starhub users. However I recieved a bill of 1000 over dollars on monday  from starhub to pay for early termination charges . 
I felt cheated by starhub as their website stated it was free and their salesperson who sold me the product did not  mentioned to me about any charges.and  that it is just an upgrade and i was not informed of any termination charges by their staff !! What is going on ?!
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Cheated by Starhub LTD for upgrade now being charged for termination charges of 1.5k

Hi limcs

Please send me your registered name, contact number, registered service address and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the red words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so I can check on this for you.

- Amy