StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any offer to recontract from Homehub to Homehub Go (porting over from another operator)

Respected Commentator

Any offer to recontract from Homehub to Homehub Go (porting over from another operator)

2 REPLIES
Respected Commentator

Re: Any offer to recontract from Homehub to Homehub Go (porting over from another operator)

Currently I am on Homehub and able to recontract. Thinking of porting over my Mobile to Starhub and hop into Homehub Go.

1. whats the procedure to port over the Mobile for Homehub Go and how long does it take?

2. how much handset discount do i get for porting over? Other operators are offering better discount for switching customers.

3. Can I after port over Mobile via Homehub Go, able to select my Mobile Plan or need to stick to 15GB?

4. Question is whats the best Homehub Go plan option : Homehub Go 500 or Homehub Go 1000? Homehub 500 dont have 6 months Free? So technically, Go 1000 will be a better option in term of cost saving?

5. After signing up Homehub Go, can i keep my current Starhub TV group selection especially Chinese drama or need to pay in order to maintain my current selection?

6. Does Datashare applicable to sharing extra Data to the bundled Mobile Broadband (21Mbps) and SIM only plan if i sign up additional SIM card?

7. Must i still need to pay for all the "Services Related Charges" for the above, if yes what are they ?

Thanks, look forward to the answers so that i can make decision to sign up for another 24months..

Community Manager

Re: Any offer to recontract from Homehub to Homehub Go (porting over from another operator)

Hi @ JT18

To answer your queries in the order of presentation:

1. whats the procedure to port over the Mobile for Homehub Go and how long does it take?

The retention process usually takes 1 working day to complete - provided everything goes smoothly. 

2. how much handset discount do i get for porting over? Other operators are offering better discount for switching customers.

There are no port in discounts for HomeHub Go services currently. Do stay tuned for upcoming promotions. 

3. Can I after port over Mobile via Homehub Go, able to select my Mobile Plan or need to stick to 15GB?

You need to stick to the HomeHub Go mobile plan when you choose to sign up for HomeHub Go. 

4. Question is whats the best Homehub Go plan option : Homehub Go 500 or Homehub Go 1000? Homehub 500 dont have 6 months Free? So technically, Go 1000 will be a better option in term of cost saving?

That depends on your usage. If you're a heavy broadband user, we recommend the HomeHub Go 1000. 

5. After signing up Homehub Go, can i keep my current Starhub TV group selection especially Chinese drama or need to pay in order to maintain my current selection?

Yes, you can. Depending on what add-ons you have now, the subscription may be different. You'll need to head down to our stores for a final quote.

6. Does Datashare applicable to sharing extra Data to the bundled Mobile Broadband (21Mbps) and SIM only plan if i sign up additional SIM card?

DataShare can be shared to any mobile line in the same billing account as the donor line. 

7. Must i still need to pay for all the "Services Related Charges" for the above, if yes what are they ?

You'll need to head down to our stores for a final quote of charges. We'll not be able to advise off hand like this. 

- Amy