cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unstable Connection

Highlighted
Respected Commentator

Unstable Connection

i just moved to fiber. the modem is set in my living room and my apartment is rectangular so there is a distance to study room where i do work is on the other end. the connection detected is weak or not able to connect to internet even though it's connected.

how do i boast the signal, an extender or move the modem so that it is facing the direction to study room

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Re: Unstable Connection

Hi cycjoker, if you're using a dual band router, do try to switch to 2.4Ghz access point. This should give you a wider wireless range. - Simon 

Respected Commentator

thanks. got the Linksys AC2600 Router. From my location in study, it is hard to detect the router

Community Manager

Hi, please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
New Commentator

I think this issue has evolved due to damaged IP stack. Try to contact some service provider to get your problem solved. You can also contact TheCompuLab (Boca Raton Computer Networking) https://www.thecompulab.com/computer-networking-services-boca-raton/ or try another service.