cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starhub wifi unable to connect to PS4

Valued Commentator

Starhub wifi unable to connect to PS4

Hi,

I am having problems with the Starhub internet connections.

Able to connect to everything else in the house with Wifi however when it comes to the PS4 it suddenly didn't work, used to be able to connect and work well.

Have already tried shutting down the router for a few minutes but nothing happens.

Please help to solve this problem.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Administrator

Re: Starhub wifi unable to connect to PS4

Hi @Anvil96

Honestly, after looking at your description, it does look like a potential issue with the PS4 instead. I came to that conclusion because the connection is working with other devices in your home. If it is feasible, please try connecting your PS4 to another Wi-Fi network just to see if it is working. Otherwise, I would suggest contacting Sony for support.

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

Valued Commentator

Hi Howard,

I have tried connecting with other wifi network and it works.

I have even tried using my phone as a wifi hotspot by sharing my wifi and it can connect.

Only when i try connecting straight to the Wifi it doesn't work.

There are times when connected to starhub wifi with my phone it don't allow me to access PS related links.

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi @Anvil96

I want to confirm that your PS4 can connect to your home Wi-Fi network but have trouble connecting to Sony servers. Is that right? 

If so, please provide us your details via Private Message so that I can arrange for assistance on this. Details that we need for a start are:

- Full Name (of subscriber, as per our records)

- Service Address (the registered address where the broadband service is being used)

- Your contact number 

- Your HUB ID / Email 

Thank you. 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy