StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ps4 Psn login issue

Valued Commentator

Ps4 Psn login issue

Hi! I recently had trouble logging in to Psn and contacted Playstation support, they told me that it is on the problem with the isp, is there any fix to be able to login? Wifi works fine, just cannot log in! 

7 REPLIES 7
Community Manager

Re: Ps4 Psn login issue

Hi Gheyvier, can you elaborate more on your issue?

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Valued Commentator

Hi, when I log in, the ps4 gives me the error that the connection timed out and the error code nw 31453 6

Community Manager

Please PM us the error screenshot, along with the subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address, service address and mobile number by clicking >> HERE, we’ll arrange for assistance. 

Respected Commentator

Could you also help me with my issue. I am facing the same problem as gheyvier. Error code CE 33729-4 for the Sony network.

internet works fine, only connection to Sony network is down. When I use mobile hotspot I connect just fine

Community Manager

Hi Bigmikal, let us know if you are still facing any issue after restarting the ONT device and router.

Do PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Respected Commentator

Hi Jere,

i found a fix through Sony.

so to put it on record, apparently Sony network bans/suspends StarHub IPs from time to time, so we will have to call 1633 to get IP address changed. Worked immediately after I turned my router and modem off and on! 

Community Manager

Thank you for the update Bigmikal. 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is