StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recontract vouchure

Honored Commentator

recontract vouchure

hi, i received my s$200 recontract vchr hard copy that mailed to my mailing address. But, im have another mobile line which entitled for S$100 vhcr, i have yet received it. It showned at the mobile apps.

Can anyone check for me?

2 REPLIES
Grand Guru

Re: recontract vouchure

@puisan wrote:

hi, i received my s$200 recontract vchr hard copy that mailed to my mailing address. But, im have another mobile line which entitled for S$100 vhcr, i have yet received it. It showned at the mobile apps.

Can anyone check for me?

As long as it is stated in your account it will be fine.

Once you do any recontract the system will able to link to your account.

When you do recontract via Online store you have to login to your Hub ID and from there you can select to use the voucher.

At the shop the sales staff will be also to see the voucher when accessing your subscriber details in the system during recontact.

Hence it do not necessary need the physical voucher to be present.

Do note that phones that are on promotion offer may not be able to use Recontract voucher.

Promotion offer is already discounted and Recontract voucher is consider as discounted.

Therefore only 1 promotion is able to use.

i am not starhub staff.

Administrator

Re: recontract vouchure

Hi Puisan, please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number to https://bit.ly/2S5w5qq, we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you.