cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration of interest for iphone7

Valued Commentator

Registration of interest for iphone7

Hi,

i have signed up interest for iphone 7 via the registration page. It states only 1 iphone per customer, however im holding onto 2 lines currently, how can i proceed to register interest for a 2nd iphone.

13 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Registration of interest for iphone7

Hi Stanley, customers are only allowed to register 1 handset per NRIC. We encourage you to purchase it on our Online Store or walk-in to our StarHub Shops to purchase once it is available for sale. Thank you 

PY
Esteemed Commentator

What's the difference between a customer whom had registered for iphone 7 interest, and a customer who didn't?

Alumni (Retired)

Hi PY, for customers who registered, they will receive an EDM on their eligibility to book. If you are able to book successfully, a handset is reserved for you.

For those who did not manage to register interest, you may walk in to StaHub shops to purchase or purchase online from 17 September onward. We hope this clarifies Smiley Happy

-Fayy

PY
Esteemed Commentator

When will we receive it? Thank you!!

Alumni (Retired)

Eligible customers will receive booking EDM on Monday, 12 September 2016. -Fayy

PY
Esteemed Commentator

Hi Fayy,

Thank you for your assistance so far. I have 1 last question. 
I just received the booking message via SMS from starhub, but I didnt receive any emails Smiley Sad
May I ask if there is anything important that is supposed to be in the email? Like a link which leads us to the booking page which we are supposed to click on during the specified time?

Community Manager

Hi PY, yes, you will need that email to log in. Have you checked your junk/spam folder? -Jolene 

PY
Esteemed Commentator

Okay I see it now. Thank you for all your assistance!!

Respected Commentator

Hello,

I have received the booking message via SMS from starhub, but I didnt receive any emails. I cheked my JUNK/SPAM folders but there is no mail. Please advise.

H