cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redmi 4 Prime - Volte

Respected Commentator

Redmi 4 Prime - Volte

Hi,

I am using Redmi 4 Prime (http://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_4_prime-8263.php) on Global Rom When i change Location to Malaysia/India it shows Volte Option under network settings, When i Turn on Volte nothing happens and no Volte logo. Please help

7 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Redmi 4 Prime - Volte

Hi @ haros

Are you currently on our postpaid mobile plans?

- Amy
Respected Commentator

Hi , Thanks for Reply

Yes , I am using 4g4.

Can I clarify if your concern is that you're unable to get VoLTE while being connected to StarHub's network? - Sofia

Respected Commentator

Hi Sofia,

Yes, I  am unable to use Volte (4G HD Voice)  when using Starhub 4G Post paid and using Volte Supported handset with Volte option switched on, when placing and receing calls handset always switch to 3G network,  no mater Volte is on or off.

Does your phone display the “4G” or “LTE” icon while making a call? If it is then, it's considered a HD Voice+ call which is the same as VoLTE. Separately, coverage and speeds may differ from location to location due (and not limited) to blind spots or other factors. As such, it's advisable to make calls in an open area. - Sofia

Respected Commentator

Hi Sofia, 

Normally it is 4g , when making the call it changes to  3g , even after Volte enabled in handset , That's the problem . I tried in different locations.

Highlighted

I see. PM me your subscriber's name, NRIC/FIN, E-mail address and contact number. We'll be in touch. - Sofia