Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recontract online

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Commentator

Recontract online

Hi, try to use my Starhub voucher to buy a exclusive online $100 off Samsung S8+, but it just stop at the 'Review & Pay' page, tried to use Starhub app& web page on my phone & iPad, same error occurred. May I know what going wrong? It is voucher given cannot use for online offer phone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Recontract online

For Online store purchase, only valid Starhub Recontract Voucher is able to utilize.

The Recontract Voucher will be stated the mobile line number and Subscriber Name/NRIC.

As Online store is a different entity from Starhub Shop & Exclusive Partners.

For other Starhub voucher you can make use for purchase in the shops.

Should the handset do have discount offer, in the shop, it may not able to accept voucher.

As discount and voucher are both as promotion discount, hence only one promotion discount is allow.

i am not starhub staff &or related to.

1 REPLY
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Recontract online

For Online store purchase, only valid Starhub Recontract Voucher is able to utilize.

The Recontract Voucher will be stated the mobile line number and Subscriber Name/NRIC.

As Online store is a different entity from Starhub Shop & Exclusive Partners.

For other Starhub voucher you can make use for purchase in the shops.

Should the handset do have discount offer, in the shop, it may not able to accept voucher.

As discount and voucher are both as promotion discount, hence only one promotion discount is allow.

i am not starhub staff &or related to.