Highlighted
Honored Contributor

HTC 10

Will starhub be bringing in HTC 10?

Everyone's Tags (1)
11 REPLIES
Alumni (Retired)

Re: HTC 10

Hi @Exaita, We currently do not have any information available with regards to HTC 10 launch in Singapore. Once the detail is available we will update this thread. Thanks

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Honored Contributor

Hi, thank you for the reply

Senior Commentator

How about now? HTC 10 is selling on Lazada. Supposed to be available to telcos after Aug 9 0r 14? Is this true?

Alumni (Retired)

Hi Nerdybeng, 

As of now we currently we do not have information regarding the availability of HTC10. 

However once the stocks are in they will be made available at our Online Store here.

Thank You Smiley Happy

Valued Commentator

Hi, are there any updates on the carrying of HTC 10 by Starhub?

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @durianpancakes

We still do not have any information on HTC 10 device launch date Smiley Sad

Once the device is launched, it will be available via www.starhub.com/store

Thanks

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Valued Commentator

Hi, thank you for your reply. Does that mean Starhub will be carrying the device?

Administrator

Hi @durianpancakes, we're unable to comment on this at the moment, rest assured that we will let everyone know as soon as it is made available. Hang in there Smiley Happy 

Senior Commentator

HTC 10 is already available in Singtel and M1. 

Oh no wait, not anymore, cos you know what, they're all SOLD OUT!

Why is Starhub the only telco not carrying it?

If you're adamant not to carry it, please just let us know, and stop giving this "we don't know anything", "we cannot comment" type of reply.