cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is this fair?

Honored Contributor

is this fair?

hi all

i have a iPad Pro 12.9 inch (year 2017). bought smart support. screen cracked. they couldn't find the exact model for screen replacement. they have instead offered a 2018 model (better specs) but it's only 11 inch.

my 'argument' is that 11 inch and 12.9 inch (mine) is alot of difference.

they agreed to review my case if they will replace it with the 2018's 12.9 inch model but i am doubtful.

is this fair.

i have been buying smart support across all my apple products and this is my 1st claim (service request) over the last few years and i get this type of response.

3 REPLIES 3
Alumni (Retired)

Re: is this fair?

Hi ALCW

Have you contacted SmartSupport to review your request further? 

Please send us your registered name, contact number, affected service number and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the red words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so I can arrange for SmartSupport to contact you directly.

- Amy
Honored Contributor

thanks, Amy, for your attention.

i have already been talking to Smart Support. last 2 conversations with the the 'manager', Mr Charles.

he mentioned he has requested the 'supplier' to review my case. i am bringing this up here as i thought Starhub could help me.

as mentioned, i feel that i am left with a no-choice but to accept the smaller size 11 inch, even though the specs are better than my current 2017 ipad pro 12.9 inch.

Community Manager

Hi ALCW, kindly provide us with your registered Hub ID email address and mobile number over >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!