StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iWatch numbershare

New Commentator

iWatch numbershare

I just got an iwatch but i cannot set up for mobile data. its show a msg 'Oops! Your Mobile plan is not compatible with Numbershare. You need to change to a 4G mobile plan before you can subscribe to Numbershare. I am using a $50 Sim only plan now. iPhone X , iwatch series 4 with cellular. Can you help me with this problem?

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Re: iWatch numbershare

Hi lohhs, I've sent you a PM. Let's be in touch. 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Valued Commentator

Hi, I'm having the same issue but on my galaxy watch lte! Were you able to resolve this?
Community Manager

Hi Andrew, let us know if you have follow the steps as shown in our website at https://www.starhub.com/personal/mobile/mobile-phones-plans/value-added-services/numbershare/galaxy-...

Thank you 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Valued Commentator

Hi Jere, 

Yes I did. But I got this error message instead of the sign up screen. Screenshot_20190608-173951_Galaxy Watch PlugIn.jpg

Community Manager

Please PM us the subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number by clicking >> HERE, we’ll check and advise on this.