GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSIM Support for iPhone XS & Apple Watch Series 3 / 4

Valued Contributor

Re: eSIM Support for iPhone XS & Apple Watch Series 3 / 4

I am purely guessing this is something that the telco has to iron out in terms of how they implement and remedy problems??
Trusted Commentator

Wanted to update on something.
Singtel does not have esim for the iPhone. This according to the gentleman I spoke to yesterday. He said the esim is for the Apple Watch.
This is sad and feel annoyed by Apple. Clearly they could do a physical tray. Imagine if all you have to do is buy a hk/mainland model sim tray lol.
Sigh. Well whoever has it when we reconfract will get our business still. Really disappointing...
New Commentator

Hello StarHub,

M1 has already started rolling out eSIM for their customers today.  When will you be doing the same?

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/iphone-chat-room-240/iphone-xs-esim-question-5909224-15.html

Customer Service

Hi kmleong, we will definitely update when it is ready. Please hang in there.

New Commentator

i've purchased the AWS4 and have been waiting as the last time i called in to ask abt the status on esim, the CS say midst of discussion....

its been quite a while and till now still no news about esim... 

just called the CS and he say not yet... still..... anyway...

i jus hang up after tat...

e only upsetting part is... if i wan to have esim, i gotta change to Singtel and i would have to pay for termination fees........ now LL suck thumb till contract ends ba....

not only this esim issues starhub have to buck up, ALOT of other areas they oso have to look into it...how often does a show/drama/movie/variety shows get repeated in a week????? oredi got demand or those play back but the number of times they repeated is really very annoying!!!!!

anyway, its definitely not the CS prob here who answers like parrot... cos they can't control... its their 'management' or marketing or whatever department who r not giving real answers as to whether will HAVE or NOT... dun make ppl purchase thinking there will be but there isn't and ppl r stuck with it....

Community Manager

Hi Sam161182, StarHub eSIM currently supports first generation eSIM devices such as Samsung Gear S3 frontier (LTE) at present. More devices may be introduce as manufacturers start incorporating eSIM into their products. 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Respected Commentator

hello starhub, is esim supported or not? (june 2019)
Respected Commentator

Hello when is esim support will be added for iPHONE XS?

Community Manager

Hi atleeyoung, We are always looking at improving our services and ensure that we provide our customers with the best support. We currently do not offer this service but we will be sure to make available details to our customers if anything changes.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!