StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apple watch series 3 GPS and Cellular

New Commentator

apple watch series 3 GPS and Cellular

Hi I wanna know, does starhub supports the new apple watch series 3 GPS and cellular? If not, do they have plan to join one of the service provider?

32 REPLIES 32
Community Manager

Re: apple watch series 3 GPS and Cellular

Hi @ bbgurl312

We've no details on the Apple Watch yet. So stay tuned. 

- Amy
Esteemed Commentator

Hi,

Do you at least have a rough idea?

I’m about to start a new contract and unfortunately I’ll have to go with Singtel if Watch 3 LTE is not coming soon to StarHub.

Thanks
Community Manager

We don't have a definite date at this time. 

- Amy
Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Hi Amy,

I’m not asking for a definite date just a rough idea.

I can wait if Watch 3 LTE is at least on StartHub’s roadmap.
Senior Contributor

Yes, it will be good if Starhub has a roadmap on the availability as my moible phone contract is ending soon. If there is no roadmap, I may consider porting over to SingTel. I have already bought the celluar version of the watch that works with SingTel.

Valued Contributor

Same here, would like to know the status, else I will strongly consider to change to Singtel

Valued Commentator

Same here too , if it doesn't come out soon, I have a strong reason why I should change to Singtel.

Senior Contributor

Saw this news article that Starhub is looking to offer this service. Hope that we can get some indicative dates. Thanks.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/technology/starhub-looking-to-also-offer-cellular-enabled-apple...

Senior Commentator

yes i saw this too. With the surge in sale of apple watch 3 and it having the most share of smartwatch, i'm sure many people are monitoring this very closely. Are you able to at least share some indicative month or even which quarter might be good for customers before they take the plunge and port over to Singtel.