StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apple iphone xs max Esim

Senior Commentator

apple iphone xs max Esim

Starhub when to Announcement support esim for apple iphone xs max ?

7 REPLIES 7
Alumni (Retired)

Re: apple iphone xs max Esim

Hi onesimuslee, 

We are currently working with Apple to make it available for our customers. Apologies for the delay ~ - Han

Highlighted
New Commentator

Hi, 

are there any update on eSIM for iPhones? 

M1 is already out with the solution.

Thanks!

Community Manager

Hi orendi84, we do not have any information at the moment. You may check our website, refer to point 2 for more details,

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Valued Commentator

Hi there, Still no update on when is Starhub implementing eSIM for Apple iPhone XS Max?

Think we deserves an honest reply from Starhub why it is taking them so long to implement it. Otherwise, please bring in the dual SIM model.

Community Manager

Thank you for your interest, Kelvin Ty.

We are always looking at improving our services and ensure that we provide our customers with the best support. We currently do not offer this service, but we will be sure to make available details to our customers if anything changes.   

- Jackson
Valued Commentator

You missed my point. My concern is why does Starhub continue to sell products that it has NO PLAN to support? This is quite misleading to the consumer. As in this case, can we get our contract revoked (FOC) and migrate to other telco who are truely copmmited to their customer?

Community Manager

Hi Kelvin, in view of this, you may wish to consider NumberShare. More details on the website, https://www.starhub.com/personal/mobile/mobile-phones-plans/value-added-services/numbershare/apple-w...

More about Esim on https://www.starhub.com/personal/support/device-trouble-shooting/devices/esim.html  

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is