cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Xperia Z3+

Valued Commentator

Sony Xperia Z3+

Hi,

I have aaw to launch of the Sony Xperia Z3+ today 29/06/2015 at Sony store.

I would just like to check whether is StarHub has any plans of bringing this exciting phone for us loyal hubbers.

36 REPLIES 36
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Sony Xperia Z3+

Hi Ands

We do not have any information at the moment. Do stay tuned at our website for updates. Thank you!

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

We are all waiting for Sony Z3 + , please hurry up and launch this amazing brand !!!
Highlighted
Grand Guru

Suggest to call the Sales HOTline  1630  

They may able to estimate the time of arrival of your model.

For they did informed me that the S5 stock to arrive in 3 weeks.

Arrived just a few days earlier.

Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

I'm pretty curious about the Sony Z3+ too.  Do check back our corporate website for mroe details soon!

Some of my posts on this community site are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

Sony, being one of the world's leader in mobile design , yet given such low emphasis after being launched on 26th June, in Japan, its called Z4
Highlighted
Valued Advisor

I am quite surprise until now Xperia Z3+ is still not available through Starhub, while the other 2 teclos have had it for around 2 weeks.

I want to do recontract with this phone le.   Seems Starhub is trying to push me to the other 2 telcos le.

Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

Starhub will regret not fighting hard enough to hold the main sponsorship rights to launch Sony, perhaps those marketing people are too young to comprehend that Sony despite 2nd runner up, has that stamina, this company has been creating wonders thru out decades. Without a doubt too, the only company with clean sharp designs that are functional 👍👏
Highlighted
New Commentator

Is there any one to respond to postings offically.

Sales guys from starhub don't have idea about z3+.

I was shocked by the response they gave me while i called them to check.

Highlighted
Honored Commentator

I have 3 vouchers expiring end of Jul and I was waiting for Z3+ to launch for so long. I called up the customer service hotline and requested the sales team to call me but I ended up receiving the call from the same CS. He has totally no clue on the launch date. Is StarHub having a bad relationship with SONY mobile SG?

It is apalling to see that the other 2 telcos are dishing out free accessories for SONY Z3+ but till now Starhub did not have any info on this new model despite repeated request from consumers asking for it.

Is StarHub listening to the consumers?

Thanks~!

Anthony