GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Fold

Valued Commentator

Samsung Galaxy Fold

Depending on the recontractual price plans you are signing up actually... even at lowest plan its only $3000+ odd or $2000+ at mid plans actually not twice the price of iphone 11 😀 , they spent 5 years of R&D on trials and fails on OLEDs after launching it on TVs. Pretty heavy investments from Samsung to bring this masterpiece art into reality for handphone breakthroughs thats why for need of my work on ecommerce without hassles of carrying a tablet + my phone out i have this 2-in-1 foldable phone in pocket ✌️.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Relationship Manager

Re: Samsung Galaxy Fold

Hi @JasAug! Which is also why signing up for a 2-year contract would be the best bang for your buck, as the price of the phone you buy with contract is almost always lesser than retail price.   

How long have you been using Galaxy Fold and what do you like about it?

-Jolene 

Valued Commentator

Re: Samsung Galaxy Fold

Yes by signing up a plan is good way to go for Galaxy Fold! 

Been using the phone for almost 2 months. The flexibility of dual screens (close and open) + the ability to open up to 3 apps on one big screen with larger keyboard buttons helped in my ecommerce biz alot. My customer's using one as well from Vietnam, the Adobe light room app worked seamlessly on his Fold.