Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recontract voucher

SOLVED
Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Recontract voucher

Hi Starhub,

I've been a loyal Starhub customer since 2009, and recently I recontract my Starhub Fiber 1G and Starhub Fuber TV. And its been pleasure be a Hubbers. Last June I received a letter from Starhub that over to renew my mobile line (xxxx x677) and offer the new samsung, but I choose to retain the line since my contract will over in September 2017, while I'm waiting for my favorite phone to lunch, iPhone. So I send email to starhub to extend the voucher offer to September, but Starhub ask me to send a new request when I want to recontract in September.

Since Apple just recently announce the new iPhone7, I send an email to Starhub to request a voucher with fact that Singtel send a letter to offer 3 benefits for new customer, which include free 1GB local data for 24 months, Free 3 months subscription for any Combo Plan and $200 Voucher until 6 November 2016. But  I'm really dissapointed that Starhub reply my email that only offer $100 voucher.

"Dear Ronny

Thank you for your email.

We are glad to offer you a $100 Recontract Voucher for service ID xxxxx677 expiring on 30 September 2016. The recontract voucher can be redeemed at our StarHub Shops. We seek to explain that the recontract voucher is not stackable or available with other discounts and promotions.

You may register your interest for the iPhone 7/7 Plus with StarHub at starhub.com/iphone.

For further information on the current promotions, please visit www.starhub.com/big-sale.

Thank you."

Is this how Starhub value their customers, especially when I also a Hubber. As a Hubber member, If I'm not eligible for the so-called time to time promotion, then what's the purpose of being a Hubber member?
Any new subscriber can also view Online Shop or checkout weekend local newspapers for latest offer, so what is the difference between me and them? Really sad knowing that this is how Starhub treating us, Hubber. and I will consider to change my mobile to Singtel, that over more than Starhub.

Thanks,

Ronny

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Solution

Re: Recontract voucher

Yup! That is the way SH treat thier loyalty customer now. For yr case still can get $100, for me even request get nothing! Lol! 

One of my line will end contract in few days soon. Since get nothing fr SH. I will decided to porting to SingTel and get welcome discount there.

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Yup! That is the way SH treat thier loyalty customer now. For yr case still can get $100, for me even request get nothing! Lol! 

One of my line will end contract in few days soon. Since get nothing fr SH. I will decided to porting to SingTel and get welcome discount there.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Solution

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Relationship Manager

Hi Hanafir, thanks for your continuous support all these years. Recontract vouchers are given based on ongoing promotions and this is the best value that we can provide at the moment. We hope you will utilize the voucher. Thank you 

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Dear Starhub, i just receive a call from starhub regarding the recontract voucher, i'm very dissapointed that none of the voucher is offered, as my whole family is using starhub and we're also a hub club member, my brother had change to singtel though because of your bad service and they offer a welcome benefit $100 voucher. i did receive a recontract voucher on last september but the iphone was out of stock at that time, and now i'm going to recontract but the voucher is expired, so i decided to request for it, but nothing is granted, i hope you can improve on your promotion. THANK YOU. FYI Your customer is slowly moving to Singtel& M1 already, as they granting their customer at least a 100$ recontract voucher.

Highlighted
Respected Commentator

Hi StarHub Community Manager, 

I have 1 line due for recontract & 2 other line almost due.

I have called the hotline & after 1 hr wait, I was told that voucher department will call me back. 2 days later, I was called by voucher department & was told I was not entitled to any vouchers.

Could you please help on this? Please let me know what detail you would need from your side.

Many Thanks,

Eric

Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Hello @HLiauw & @EricSee

Please PM me the following information and we will check and get back to you.

Registered subscriber name:

NRIC/FIN number:

Re-contracting mobile number:

Thank you 

Santosh

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Highlighted
Respected Commentator

Hi Santosh, I have dropped you a PM.

Looking forward to your favourable reply.

Thank you. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Bro, don't expect too much, they had replied me, "We have reviewed and we unable to offer you a recontract voucher" They just trying to act only. Don't know why need to PM him and give the same result.
Highlighted
Respected Commentator

Thanks bro for your update.

If no recontract vouchers, then doesnt make sense for me to stay with the starhub.