GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing Huawei Mate 20 Pro Online

Senior Commentator

Purchasing Huawei Mate 20 Pro Online

I have been trying to purchase the above said mobile since 12/Nov from the online shop and have been to Starhub shop at Plaza Singapura twice. Online shop is just not showing options to choose while CS at Plaza Sing kept telling me to try as they cannot match the price offered online.

CS told me that only Black is available in Plaza Sing while Vivo is offering all 3 colours. Went to Vivo and was told to purchase online again! Problem is, there are no options for me to choose! I was again being told that it's out of stock; but why are they still offering in the shops? I do not wish to make a scene so I just left and continue trying up till now.

I would appreciate if anyone could help me on this.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Grand Guru

Re: Purchasing Huawei Mate 20 Pro Online

Hi,

Online store promotion is different from Starhub shops as it is separate entity.

Starhub and Exclusive Partners shops are based on Starhub brochure on phone pricing.

Currently the online store is on 11.11 sales promotion and would end this weekend.

Do note that phones on this promotion event purchase cannot be combine with other vouchers such as recontract voucher &or wavier.

Online store stock are available on while stock last and first pay first get basis.

Should you encountered any problem while doing online you can contact sales hotline 1630 CS.

i am not starhub staff.

Senior Commentator

Re: Purchasing Huawei Mate 20 Pro Online [update: not able to checkout]

Hi eric3743,

Thank you for the reply, really appreciate it.

I have given up on purchasing the Mate 20 Pro as it was too much of a hassel. Ordered the Samsung Note 9 instead but to my horror, not being able to proceed with checkout as it was stuck under delivery stage where I can't type in anything!

Dear Starhub,

As you encourages people to go for online transaction, please ensure that the site is working properly.