StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone black screen

Esteemed Contributor

New phone black screen

I just received my iPhone X half an hour ago . The delivery man said said the phone could be no batt so need to charge . I had charged for half an hour and phone is not working black screen all the way . Please urgently tell me what should I do . This is causing a lot of inconvenience to me!!!

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: New phone black screen

Just called the customer service and the solution is to wait for the sales team to get back to me. 

Really waste of time !!

Everyone's Tags (1)
Esteemed Contributor

No one got back to me yet !!
Esteemed Contributor

is there any one working on this forum to answer questions?

Grand Guru

Hi,

Do write to forum staff to assist you.

Do PM (private message) forum staff Amy_Law to assist you on this matter.

Or to the forum staff that reply here, by clicking on the staff's post: Send a private message.

Click on this link; >> Send private message to Amy_Law

Please submit and provide with the following information;

Message Subject:

Registered subscriber full Name, NRIC/FIN number, account (if any) and your contact & email.

Description:  And any other queries do include here.

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

i am not starhub staff.

Alumni (Retired)

Good day @Jeffrey80

Can you provide me your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via Private Message so that I can assist you better? 

Esteemed Commentator

First, you can try to force the iPhone to restart. On iPhone 8 or higher: Quickly press and release the volume up button. Press and release the volume down button quickly. Then, hold down the side button until you see the recovery mode screen. You can also restore it using iTunes, and many users use this method to fix iOS issues. If these methods don't work, you may need to find other ways to fix iPhone black screen.