GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei free wireless charger

Senior Commentator

Huawei free wireless charger

Hi,I recontracted my two mobile line with Huawei mate 20 Pro last week, one collected at Jurong point on last Thursday, and one delivered to my house on Sunday, but only the delivery one got free wireless charger while the self collected one don’t have, pls verify.

2 REPLIES 2
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Huawei free wireless charger

Hi Blueblueblue

Thank you for writing to us with your concerns. Have your queries been attended?

Please reply with your registered name, order confirmation number, service number and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < and I'll check on this for you. 

- Amy
Senior Commentator

Re: Huawei free wireless charger

Hi Amy,I think there are some problems with your CSO(1633 and the “relevant team” you escalated to), they keep telling me this is a promotion based item given based on while stock last basis, but i mentioned I signed the two contracts at the same time and collected the handphone (without the free charger one) earlier than the other one(with free charger), why no one just bother to help me check the availabilty and stock? Obviously it’s still available, I have went down to starhub shop@plaza singapura, they verified my contract and directly gave me the charger collection card.