GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HD Voice on Pixel 3XL missing?

Senior Commentator

HD Voice on Pixel 3XL missing?

Hi, I currently own a Google Pixel 3XL, with a $70 Starhub plan 24-months contract. I would like to check how do I enable HD Voice on the phone, as this option is not variable on my phone, although I clearly have the HD Voice enabled in my contract, and the phone should by right have this function as well, as seen from a google search.

photo_2019-06-12_22-30-40.jpg

8 REPLIES 8
Community Manager

Re: HD Voice on Pixel 3XL missing?

Hi darkcrusader8 , please PM and provide me with your registered name, registered mobile number and Hub ID/email address by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < for me to check on this. 

Senior Commentator

Hi,

Have dropped a pm. Thank you.

Community Manager

We have replied you via PM. Thank you 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Community Manager

We have replied you via PM. Thank you 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
New Commentator

Hi, 

did your problem solved? i am facing the same issue, I already enabled the VOLTE in the phone but the VOLTE logo not showing on the phone.

Senior Commentator

Hi Ellery,

Nope, doesn't seem to have been solved by Starhub. I think a majority of the staffs don't seem to know about this issue, esp when I walk into the store and the staffs themselves have no idea what I'm talking about.

Guess it's just a waiting game.

Community Manager

Hi darkcrusader8, thanks for contacting us. As this requires us to refer to your account details, we are unable to assist you here on StarHub Community. Please direct your query over to Facebook messenger  (http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message (https://twitter.com/StarHubCares) so that we can log a case for you and respond to you there. Thank you!

- Julaina
Highlighted
Community Relationship Manager

Hi @Ellery, my colleagues will have to check your account backend before they can provide you with further details. As mentioned in one of the comments, please send your account details across via Facebook or Twitter so that they can log a case for you and investigate. Thanks! -Jolene