cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel 4 eSim?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Google Pixel 4 eSim?

Glad to hear that Google Pixel 4 will be exclusive to StarHub :-) Will eSim be finally be supported?

Everyone's Tags (2)
7 REPLIES 7
Customer Service

Re: Google Pixel 4 eSim?

Good day Paladin,

As checked, eSim is already supported by the new Google Pixel 4. To find our more about the specification of the device, you can visit https://www.gsmarena.com/google_pixel_4-9896.php. Thank you. --Dee

Honored Contributor

Thanks Dee. Will StarHub be offering eSim for Pixel 4? Currently, not available for Pixel 3.

Customer Service

To answer your query, StarHub eSIM currently supports first generation eSIM devices such as Samsung Gear S3 frontier (LTE) at present. More devices may be introduced as manufacturers start incorporating eSIM into their products. For more details, you may visit:

Stay tuned for more details. --Dee

Honored Contributor

Thanks Dee. Hopefully StarHub will support eSim for Pixel 3 and 4. Eyeing these for my next mobile.

Customer Service

Thank you for your insights and suggestions, Paladin. These might be possible, please give us sometime for we are aiming to provide the best service that you deserve. Have a good day. --Dee

Honored Contributor

Any news on StarHub support for eSIM for Google Pixel 4?

Administrator

Hi @Paladin 

Sorry about the earlier response 

We have no updates on potential availability of eSIM. 

I did a quick search and it seems to be quite limited to Google FI in US. I might be wrong but we definitely do not have it at the moment. 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy