GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the Payment Methods to Pay your StarHub Bill?

GIRO

Skip the queue! Get your bill automatically deducted every month via your bank account and you won’t have to worry about missing your payment.

Application Channel

Where to Apply

My StarHub App

Log-in on MSA and apply for GIRO

StarHub GIRO Application Form

Download the GIRO payment form. Complete and mail it using the postage-paid mailer.

DBS, POSB iBanking/Online

Visit DBS or POSB digibank online and DBS secure website

OCBC Personal Internet Banking

Visit OCBC Personal Banking online

AXS Station

Apply at AXS stations using DBS/POSB ATM card

StarHub Shop

Apply using NETS terminals with your DBS/POSB card

NOTE:

• You can enjoy FREE 100 local SMS/MMS per month when you pay through GIRO. This is not applicable for SharePlus Plan's Dependent Line(s), DataPack and Employee Plan.

Recurring Credit Card (Recurring Payment)

This is another hassle-free bill payment with Recurring Credit Card using your preferred Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card. Worry no more on late payment!

Application Channel

Where to Apply

My Account Website

Log-in on My Account and sign up for Recurring Credit Card

StarHub Recurring Credit Card Application Form

Download the StarHub Recurring Credit Card form. Complete and mail it using the postage-paid mailer included in the form.

NOTE:

• You can enjoy FREE 100 local SMS/MMS per month when you pay through GIRO. This is not applicable for SharePlus Plan's Dependent Line(s), DataPack and Employee Plan.

Payment in Person

You can make StarHub bill payment in person over the following counters and payment kiosks. Please bring along your latest StarHub bill.

Payment Channel

7-Eleven Stores

AXS Stations

NETS Station

SingPost Office

SAM Kiosk

Internet/Phone Banking

You may pay your StarHub bills conveniently anytime, anywhere with internet and phone banking service.

Bank Channel

Website / Contact number

Citibank

www.citibank.com.sg / 1 800 225 5225

DBS

www.dbs.com.sg / 1 800 111 1111

HSBC

www.hsbc.com.sg / 1 800 227 8888

OCBC

www.ocbc.com.sg / 1 800 363 3333

POSB

www.posb.com.sg / 18003396666

UOB

www.uob.com.sg / 1 800 222 2121

NOTE:

• All the payment methods mentioned above take 3 working days for StarHub to register your payment and reflect on My StarHub App. We encourage all our customers to make timely payments to avoid service disruptions and late payment fees.

Cheque

Lastly, you can pay your StarHub bill with a cheque by mailing it via post.

Payment Instructions:

1. Cross your cheque and make it payable to "StarHub Ltd".
  2. Write your name, StarHub account number(s), and payment code(s)/invoice number(s) on the back of the cheque.
  3. Mail it together with the original StarHub payment slip(s) using the Business Reply Envelope available online at www.starhub.com/BRE to the following address:

StarHub Ltd

Robinson Road Post Office,

P.O. Box 81,

Singapore 900131

NOTE:

• It takes up to 7 working days upon receipt of the cheque for payment to be processed and reflected on their StarHub account.

----
StarHub Online Shop Purchase your mobile device on StarHub Online Store!
StarHub Online Shop Check your bills and contract end dates on My Account Manager by using your Hub ID!
Contributors