StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Best All-in-one Bundle from just $68.80/month, now with Disney Movies on Demand!

Hub Master

Re: New HomeHub Plan: Broadband, TV & Home Phone Line @ $2.30/day!

Ajay

Can you leave your details for us on http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery and we will check further for you.

There should not be any issue as you can maintain your StarHub TV service while waiting for the installation for MaxInfinity service.

For the mobile discount, it is up to 30%. 15% for 1 mobile service, 20% for 2 mobile services, 25% for 3 mobile services and 30% for 4 mobile services.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Esteemed Commentator

Hi,

I'm currently an M1 subscriber for fibre and I've StarhubTV as well.

My fibre plan ends on 10-Apr this year and I would like to sign up the HomeHub Plan.
May I know what is the procedure to switch provider?
If I just subscriber to the HomeHub Plan, will Starhub automatically cancel my M1 subscription and activate the new Starhub services?
Customer Service

Hi MrPng

Termination will not be done on our end. Do PM me your details if you require assistance on sign-up of StarHub services

Cheers!
Regards

Esteemed Commentator

Hi, Just like to check, I am currently using 2 modem for internet and phone line, was told cannot match, if I recontract, will this issue be resolve??

Esteemed Commentator

Re: 100 Mbps (Cable) and 200 Mbps (Fibre) HomeHub plans now available!

Hi Starhub staff,

I have actually called Starhub few months ago, the guy was very friendly, promised that he would call back but in the end only gave lip services. So what happened is that my hub club contract was up last year in Oct. I wanted to recontract and there was this Homehub 200 promotion that include 200mbps fibre broadband, starhub tv, 1GB broadband sim card, home telephone line etc etc.

When the starhub officer called me back, she said since I do not have HDTV, I cannot use the set top box of Homehub 200, and so I cannot enjoy the homehub 200 promo. So, what the heck, if I am stucked with 100mbps, normal definition tv, no $6 voucher each month, what's the point for me to recontract myself for 24 months right? BUT, there is still mobile broadband, which under my existing contract i get unlimited usage but under homehub 200, i only get 1GB.

So i asked about the mobile broadband, she said "Ya, if you recontract with us, you will still get unlimited broadband." To me, that's great. I lose out on 3 things (tv, broadband speed, $6 voucher monthly) but I gain 1 thing back. And then I asked about the possibility of using 4G, she said "Oh that's possible, but you will only get 1GB usage a month". To me again, 4G is better. So I decided to recontract and pay $tarhub $68.80 a month.

But after recontract, i noticed that my mobile internet speed is slower after i plug in my mobile sim card. After calling starhub customer care and checked my account online, I realised that I am stucked with 3G with 1GB data quota a month...

When I called Starhub officer again, that "friendly-guy-who-only-pays-lips-services" said that I am contracted under Hub Club 200. I repeated what I went through when I recontracted with Starhub to him, and challenged him to check the voice log. But then he never called back.

Dear Starhub staff, please check my starhub account (starhub id: wongjy12) and check what promotion did I sign up for and what I am getting now. This thing has been happening for half a year and the reason why it takes so long to resolve is because the TV services, Broadband services, mobile services staffs I spoke to all think that it is not their problems. So please advice what I should do next. I did not sign a single paper and our agreement during recontract was verbal. If the voice log is pulled out I am 100% sure that I did nothing wrong.

Thank you.

Valued Commentator

Hi,

If i still have a contract with another operator and wish to sign up for this, is it possible for me to port my number (which is in contract with another operator)?

Valued Commentator

3 weeks and issue below is still pending resolution. Just sharing with the community HomeHub experience, and left the arrows intact to see how many times they respond to me with "wait for XX department" to get back to you. Product is a disaster.

What I've learnt:
If sales promises free cabling, have them write in contract before signing. Phone line going from cable to fibre is customer's job to chase and install. Broadband tech support all agree that router should be installed in a high and central location, but installer will put it on the floor in one corner. Starhub staff don't read email, so you should record your feedback once to playback when each department calls to ask.

> > > > > > > Comments : My parents purchased early recontract of broadband, fixed line
> > > > > > > and TV package at last IT fair, based on misrepresentation by sales
> > > > > > > (assured them cabling would be FOC). Installation was shoddy. In and out in
> > > > > > > 15 minutes, router placed on floor, VOIP installation not complete. Did not
> > > > > > > even have the decency to place new equipment near/around existing set top
> > > > > > > box, and cited that this cabling was not his scope. Finally, call centre
> > > > > > > staff Raja tells me this is due to phone line NOT being activated, and
> > > > > > > customer is required to call back within 24-48 hours. Also misinformation,
> > > > > > > since call took place on 19 Mar and there have been no changes since. From
> > > > > > > sales to install to support, Starhub needs to plug the gaps. Very
> > > > > > > disappointing that what should be a seamless upgrade of existing customer
> > > > > > > is a worse experience than our switch from Singtel. Please call me to
> > > > > > > arrange installer to make good soonest possible.

Hub Master

@griever27

Mobile number or Homeline number?
Home is where the ♥ is
Hub Master

@Weiliang_sim

Would you like me to assist you on this?
Please drop me a PM with your details. Thanks.
Home is where the ♥ is
Esteemed Commentator

Hi @KaiBoon 

What about my case?