(SIM only – 1-year plan, SIM only)
$34.32 $50.32 $66.32 $82.32 $176
Outgoing Local Mins 150 350 450 700 Unlimited
Free Incoming Calls Unlimited
SMS/MMS 1000 1200 1300 1500 Unlimited
For Student and NSF: Unlimited SMS/MMS
Local Bundled Data 3GB 4GB 5GB 6GB 12GB
Local Data Upsize Additional 1GB @ $8.56/month
For Student & NSF: Free 1GB for 24 months (valid with 2-year contract)
Excess Local Data Charges $10.70/GB. Data bill capped at $168/month
4G Speed Boost Value-Added Service FREE. Charges waived permanently.
Speed 4G speeds up to 150Mbps.
Free upgrade to 4G speeds up to 300Mbps will be available by end 2014.
Additional Benefits NEW FREE HD Voice+ - Enjoy crystal clear conversations across 3G & 4G networks. (Only applicable for HD Voice+ enabled devices.)
FREE 300 minutes of talktime with HappyTalk FREE $500 Handset Upgrade voucher 
FREE 3-month International Roaming for first time subscribers (U.P $8/month) FREEInternational Roaming 
  FREE Caller Number Display

NOTE:

• 4G plans’ excess local data charges are at 0.0107cents/KB, up to a maximum $10.70 per gigabyte block

FAQ

Why is StarHub launching new 4G plans?

We are launching the new 4G plans to support a new breed of faster, more advanced smartphones in Singapore. The new plans have been designed for these customers who demand 4G data connectivity of up to 300Mbps and high-quality 4G voice calls on our 4G LTE-Advanced network. Existing customers can stay on their current plan without renewing the contract.

When will the new 4G plans be available for customers?

The new 4G plans will be available for customers who wish to renew their contracts or subscribe to new lines starting 19 September 2014.

Can customers subscribe to SmartSurf Lite/ Value/ Premium/ Elite?

SmartSurf Lite/ Value/ Premium/ Elite are available for sign-up or re-contract till 18 September 2014.

Can customers of the new 4G plans enjoy Corporate Individual Scheme (CIS) discounts?

Yes, eligible employees in companies under the CIS scheme can enjoy CIS benefits.

Can customers sign up for or renew their SmartSurf HD plan?

Yes, SmartSurf HD will co-exist with the new 4G plans.

Do customers of the new 4G plans need to pay more in order to enjoy 4G speeds of up to 300Mbps?

No, the new 4G plans come bundled with 4G data access speeds to up to 300Mbps, available by the end of this year. As network upgrading works to boost peak speeds to 300Mbps across the island are in progress, the new 4G plans will, in the meantime, support speeds of up to 150Mbps in areas without 4G 300Mbps coverage.

What is StarHub’s 4G LTE-Advanced network rollout plan?

StarHub’s network upgrading works continue non-stop to ensure quality 4G connectivity for customers anytime, anywhere. StarHub’s 4G LTE-Advanced network will cover the Central Business District as well as key retail and transport hubs, including Orchard and Dhoby Ghaut, by year-end, and is expected to provide street-level nationwide coverage next year, when a wider range of 4G LTE-Advanced phones becomes available in Singapore. By the end of this year, the total number of 4G base stations will increase by 70%.

Do customers need to change any setting on their phone in order to enjoy 4G LTE-Advanced speeds?

No, as long as the customer is on a new 4G plan with a handset that supports 4G LTE-Advanced speeds (300Mbps or 150Mbps).

What is HD Voice+?

Based on Voice over LTE (VoLTE) technology, HD Voice+ delivers crystal clear phone call quality with reduced background noise and quicker call set-up time over StarHub’s nationwide 4G network. While on a HD Voice+ call, users will be able to access mobile data services at 4G speeds, simultaneously. StarHub has switched on HD Voice+ across all its 4G mobile base stations since June 2014.

What is the difference between HD Voice and HD Voice+?

StarHub launched HD Voice in March last year, enabling all StarHub Mobile customers to enjoy noticeably clearer 3G phone calls. HD Voice+ now extends the same benefits and more to 4G phone calls. This means that customers can seamlessly enjoy crystal clear mobile voice call experience on both 4G and 3G network.

Is HD Voice+ chargeable? Is there a subscription fee for HD Voice+?

No, there is no subscription fee for HD Voice+. As with normal voice calls, HD Voice+ call usage will be deducted from your talktime bundle. Thereafter, excess talktime usage charge applies.

Who can use HD Voice+?

HD Voice+ is exclusively available for 4G and SmartSurf HD customers who use a StarHub tested HD Voice+ handset model.

Can customers switch on or off HD Voice+ on their phone?

Yes, it is possible if their phone has the ‘Use VoLTE whenever available’ option.

What are the HD Voice+ supported handsets sold at StarHub?

Currently, the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 PLUS, Samsung GALAXY Note 3 with LTE, and LG G3 sold by StarHub supports HD Voice+.

Existing GALAXY Note 3 with LTE users can update to the latest firmware (build number: KOT49H.N9005DXUENF3) to enable HD Voice+.

Existing LG G3 users can update to the latest firmware (build number: V10i-SEA-XX) to enable HD Voice+.

Steps to update firmware: Go to Setting à Select About Device à Select Software Update à Click Update

I purchased a HD Voice+ supported handset at point of sign-up. How would I know that the HD Voice+ is active?

As HD Voice+ calls take place over 4G, your phone will display the “4G” or “LTE” icon during a HD Voice+ call.

I signed up for a 4G or SmartSurf HD plan without purchasing a HD Voice+ supported phone. How can I activate HD Voice+?

If you purchased a VoLTE capable phone model from other sources, please contact 1633 to verify HD Voice+ compatibility and activate HD Voice+.

I just purchased a handset that supports HD Voice+ calls. How do I start making HD Voice+ calls?

If you purchased a HD Voice+ supported phone from StarHub and are on a 4G or SmartSurf HD plan, you can immediately enjoy the benefits of HD Voice+. If you purchased a VoLTE phone model from other sources, please contact 1633 to verify HD Voice+ compatibility and activate HD Voice+.

What will happen to my HD Voice+ call when my phone switches from 4G to 3G?

Your call will continue seamlessly even if your phone were to switch from 4G to 3G.

Is mobile data required for HD Voice+ calls?

Mobile data is required to make HD Voice+ calls but it will not count towards your data bundle. The mobile data used for HD Voice+ calls is free-of-charge and will not be deducted from your data bundle.

Is HD Voice+ available for subscribers with MultiSIM?

Not at this moment. We are working to enable HD Voice+ for 4G and SmartSurf HD customers with MultiSIM in the future.

I am a SmartSurf HD subscriber. Do I need to replace my StarHub SIM card to enjoy HD Voice+?

No, existing SmartSurf HD subscribers need not replace their SIM card to enjoy HD Voice+.

Can I make HD Voice+ calls while overseas or to subscribers of other mobile operators?

This feature is currently not available. We are exploring the implementation of this feature for our customers in the future.

Can customers get Wi-Fi access with the new 4G plans?

StarHub customers can connect to Wireless@SG Wi-Fi hotspots to enjoy free wireless Internet access at more than 1800 locations. As an added convenience for StarHub Mobile customers, they can seamlessly connect to these Wireless@SG hotspots through SIM-based authentication, after performing a one-time setup on a supported mobile device. For details, please refer to www.starhub.com/wsg.

========================================
Home is where the ♥ is