StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your StarHub Online Store buying experience here!

Alumni (Retired)

Re: Share your StarHub Online Store buying experience here!

Hi gmtay, I've edited your post as usage of vulgarities is against our community guidelines. Is there something that I can assist you with?

Trusted Commentator

I just want to advice other user not to be an idiot like me to use the apps and user will have sucks experience to use the apps. Starhub really a big failure to care about customer feeling and couple of years totally no improvement on apps or online issue as compare to other telco. You can go and see how frustrated customer gave comments during rating on apps. Sad to say that you maybe one of them that never read the comments. Totally ignore all the comments given. I m just a tiny customer and starhub bankrupcy also not my business. Who cares? Just a busy body to throw frustration.
Alumni (Retired)

May I know what is the issue that you've encountered with our app? How can I help you with that?

Trusted Commentator

I tried to use app to subscribe new line because of online promotion but it keep repeating go the page to request to select phone after login with hub id and I cannot proceed my purchase. Imagine the stupid web site keep go to phone selection page even after 20 times, how frustrated with this kind of web site. It definitely telling me that starhub technical team is a bunch of crowd. I will not allow this kind of technical staff still survive and continue damage company image but starhub allow it for at least 10 years. Worse from that even I call in starhub hot line for assistant but the customer office just bull **bleep** me to wait for return call from sales and it just waste my time to wait for 10 hours. Is this consider starhub service standard? If yes, just prepare to file bankrupcy. I m with starhub more than 20 years but sad to say that service quality worse than hawker center. Apps is for convenient but starhub techinical team can make it become so troublesome and create more inconvenient to customer. Really worse than primary school student. Shame.
Alumni (Retired)

I'm sorry for the experience that you went through. May I know if you still require assistance to recontract? If you do, please PM me the subscriber's name, NRIC/FIN, mobile and email. I'll assist you. 

Senior Commentator

Extremely bad experience. Laggy, failed scripts, total price display is always wrong.  Please fix your portals. I'm trying to go through the home hub purchase promotion. So many issues when I'm selecting the 3 basic tier in the Starhub TV page. Can't believe to have such issues coming from a tech company. One time price is $92, one time $98, one time $104  and one time $114. Keep Changing. Although my options are the same.  =.=''

Edit: Called customer service to help. Was only able to successfully complete my purchase through the sales rep. Total cost was $79.++ Far from the price shown on the website. 

Alumni (Retired)

Hi Hexark, 

That sounds like a rather bad experience. Can I check if you are using a PC/laptop or via a mobile device/tablet to do it?

- Han

Senior Commentator

Mate,

I first tried with my windows desktop to do it. Then tried with my Macbook air, followed by my handphone browser. Took me a total of 2 hours and achieved nothing. I believe the scripts on the page has issues. 

Finally called sales rep and completed everything within 20min. Anyway, I had similar issues when I was re-contracting my mobile plan via the website 1 month ago. I think Starhub needs to do something about this. 

Community Manager

Oh dear, I wouldn't want you to go through that again. 

Rest assured I'll highlight your experience to our Online Store team.

- Amy