cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to stream video after switching from cable to fiber

Highlighted
Valued Advisor

Re: unable to stream video after switching from cable to fiber

If the source (speedy joe) is blocking the IP range of the Starhub then rightfully it would affect both wired or wireless connection and on the ISP end they were not be able to made any changes as it's like beyond their control.

Aside to dramafan,

As Panda seem to be able to get it working through wired connection. Perhaps you can try using your laptop on wired connection and see whether are you able to get it working.

New Commentator

i think dramafan did already state that he is on a wired connection.

i'm facing the same problem as him. i just started on a direct ONT connection today. so i tried a wired connection WITHOUT router, and i still face the same problem, dramacrazy(speedyjoe) still unable to load.

also, there seems to be an issue with Youtube, where sometimes the video might say "error has occured" and i'll have to reload the page for the video to start loading.

this issue exists even with a wired connection directly to the ONT itself.
Valued Advisor

Well basically he got 1 desktop on wired & 1 laptop on wireless. As Panda able to watch through wired connection through speedy joe thus I though it might worth the try to test on a separate computer if he haven tested yet.

Anyway are you using Mozilla Firefox while watching Youtube? Cause I did a Google for your YouTube issues and it seem to be not affecting just you, but worldwide.
Hub Master

You all can try using another browser and see if the issue is still there.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is