I tried both my Safari and Chrome on 3G network on my iPhone5, can't even played any video. Stating "An error had occurred". Are you encountering the same error also? The apps you referring is it able to download from Apps Store? If yes, I could give it a try also and when I am back home can test with my wireless network also
Tested on my Puffin browser and the website seem to require SilverLight before able playing e video.
ps . outside now
Ok, back home and did some testing.
Test video link: http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl/afleveringen/1339529
Phone Model : iPhone5
3G connection, no issues
Safari - No issues
Chrome - No issues
Wifi connection (Maxonline Express)
Safari - No issues
Chrome - No issues
Able to test on your MIF connection on the same URL link that I tested and see whether does problem still persist on your apple devices? If yes, do kindly feedback
MIF is also known as your Maxinfinity Fibre Broadband.
Understand previously when you are using your fibre wireless network you are getting a cross on the play button. What kind errpr message are you getting now?
* Have dropped you a PM
sorry for the late reply was out of town.
Do following accordingly and see which method work
1. Try clearing cache & cookies at your current browser had try it out on my new pc which just install firefox and still having hte same issues
2. Try on another different internet browser try on chrome and IE same thing keep stuck at hte loading page show below
3. Test on a different devices to see whether does issue persist (Skip if not possible) tested it out on my laptop which is wireless same issues
4. If you are using on wireless, try it through direct wired connection (Skip if not possible) my desktop was connected by wire my laptop by wireless
If all above fail do feedback
1. Is it done via wired or wireless connection?
2. What browser was being used and tested so far? IE firefox and chrome
3. Does it happen to all video that it won't load at all through the website for dramacrazy? only for link which is from the speedy joe other link like daily montion is ok but slow
4. Does it happen to only the streaming source from (Speedy Joe) or all streaming link? yeah all the link source from speedy joe is having the problem
5. Please provide one example of the exact video link that you facing issues.
funny thing is that it can load the commercial but not the video
Do advise that you can leave your contact details @ http://bit.ly/StarHubCares or alternative you may also contact directly to 1633 and speak to a Technical Consultant and highlight your issus that you had been facing.
thanks for the info.
but i do like to check am i the only one who is having hte problem or is it the same throught out all fiber user?
recently i had a tech friend who told me it is possible that the source site actually block starhub fiber ip range, which mean all starhub fiber user will be facing hte same issues as me from speedy joe, not sure how true is it.
I am also having the same issue.
I did call 1633 and did some testing and found that doing a direct connection to the D-Link Router I am able to play speedy joe video.
Using Wireless, I am unable to play speedy joe video.
I suspect the D-link router has some limitation which cause us unable to watch it.
Maybe you can try it and see if its the wireless issue on the D-link Router.
thanks for your suggestion but i'm using a direct wired connection to the route and the problem is still there,
just to check did u do any special configuration on the route so that u can watch it>?
No, no special configuration is done on router.
But my wireless is still unable to watch.
Call 1633 and there will call me back but did not even call back.
So disappointed in Starhub customer service alway say call back but never call back.