Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer Broadband

SOLVED
Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

transfer Broadband

Hi Starhub,

I'm planning to transfer My Broadband MaxInfinity Ult(39.90 SGD) to friend.

My questions are 

1. Does my friend already have opennet box at home? How can we check whether there are? I've already check at www.rollout.opennet.com.sg , but i think it doesn't work. As I called to opennet customer service, they said, i need to check starhub if we need installation.

2. Please let me know the price of transfer (transfer fee, installation fee(if we need installation))

3. If my friend has already opennet box at home, What is the procedure for the transfer? Can we go to starhub store to ask transfer, pay transfer fee and just install with myself? Let me know the precedure.

If there are any things that i have to know, please kindly advice me.

Thanks

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Hub Master
Solution

Re: transfer Broadband

What is the postal code?

For transfer of ownership, it will be $21.40. As for the relocation of the MaxInfinity service, the following charges will be applicable.

1) Relocation Fee - $107 (w/GST)
2) Installation Charge - $53.50 (w/GST)
3) Service Activation Fee - $32.10 (w/GST)
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Hub Master
Solution

I have checked. The block is connected. However, as for the specific unit, you would need to key it in on http://rollout.opennet.com.sg

As for the charges of $107, $53.50 and $32.10, it will be charged to you. As for the $21.40, it will be charged to your friend.
Home is where the ♥ is
Hub Master
Solution

If the fibre termination point has been installed, It will be $107 + $53.50 + $32.10. If the fibre termination point has not been installed, it will be $235.40 on top of the $107 + $53.50 + $32.10.

As for the early termination charge, please leave your details over at http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery to let the Customer Service Team do a check for you.
Home is where the ♥ is
12 REPLIES 12
Veteran

That rollout url you provided is not valid.

To check whether the fibre box is installed in the home, just go to the Opennet homepage at  http://www.opennet.com.sg/ and key in the details in the box "Coverage Check".

Trusted Commentator

I tried to check that as you said before. but it says as below.

"We are not able to find the address entered. Please check for typo error and try again. If you still receive this message, please contact us for clarification at 65634273 or click here to provide us your address and the content of this message"

Anyway Do anyone know how much is early termination penalty that i'm using the maxinfinity ultimate 39.90/mth. my contract end date is 2015 Aug. 22nd.

Thanks

Trusted Commentator

I tried to check that as you said before. but it says as below.

"We are not able to find the address entered. Please check for typo error and try again. If you still receive this message, please contact us for clarification at 65634273 or click here to provide us your address and the content of this message"

Anyway Do anyone know how much is early termination penalty that i'm using the maxinfinity ultimate 39.90/mth. my contract end date is 2015 Aug. 22nd.

Thanks
Hub Master
Solution

What is the postal code?

For transfer of ownership, it will be $21.40. As for the relocation of the MaxInfinity service, the following charges will be applicable.

1) Relocation Fee - $107 (w/GST)
2) Installation Charge - $53.50 (w/GST)
3) Service Activation Fee - $32.10 (w/GST)
Home is where the ♥ is
Trusted Commentator

My friend's postal code is 169016.
As your answer, Do I have to pay all (relocation fee, installation charge, service activation fee) for transfer?

Thanks.
Hub Master
Solution

I have checked. The block is connected. However, as for the specific unit, you would need to key it in on http://rollout.opennet.com.sg

As for the charges of $107, $53.50 and $32.10, it will be charged to you. As for the $21.40, it will be charged to your friend.
Home is where the ♥ is
Trusted Commentator

Thanks for your kindly answer.

Anyway, if one of my friend's house has already opennet box, no need to pay $107, $53.50 and $32.10?.

One of my last question is how much is the early termination fee, my contract end is 2015 Aug, 22nd.
Hub Master
Solution

If the fibre termination point has been installed, It will be $107 + $53.50 + $32.10. If the fibre termination point has not been installed, it will be $235.40 on top of the $107 + $53.50 + $32.10.

As for the early termination charge, please leave your details over at http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery to let the Customer Service Team do a check for you.
Home is where the ♥ is
Trusted Commentator

Thank you, i've checked 1633 star hub, my termination fee may by 217+(Current : July 3rd 2014, Contract end : Aug. 22nd 2015).
It's not so expensive than transfer.

Anyway, Thank you very much.