cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

redeem rewards points

SOLVED
Esteemed Consultant

redeem rewards points

recently i came to know that redeeming rewards for the $50 vouchers , starhub will be sending me the vouchers, i was a little bit puzzle ? I have seen starhub asking me to convert my bill to ebill, why can't they also do that for this type of redeem, i have to wait for around 10 days for it to arrive and then i can go to starhub for purchases. I understand starhub when a contract is coming to an end, they are able to give e-rebates like $50 and above where subsribers do not need any letter to verify, it is in their system, than why can't they do the same for e-redeem for the $50 vouchers? it will save alot of time and also saving maybe our trees... SH,  can this be done?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hub Master
Solution

Re: redeem rewards points

Hi sfans

We will definitely share this suggestion with our rewards team for their further considersation.

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
3 REPLIES 3
Hub Master

Hi sfans

Apart from using the voucher for purchase of handset, the voucher can also be used for non-account related purchase like modem and mobile accessories.

Home is where the ♥ is
Esteemed Consultant

that is great, can this be somehow accessible in your system without me producing the voucher to SH, it would save us time waiting for your voucher to be send to us and definitely cut down a lot of paper work
Hub Master
Solution

Hi sfans

We will definitely share this suggestion with our rewards team for their further considersation.

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

Home is where the ♥ is