GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

port over number issue

Valued Commentator

port over number issue

First of all, I would like to express my deeply disappointed with the StarHub service especially the port over number issue.

Recently, we signed up DYNAMIC FIBRE BROADBAND WITH SMART UC FIXED and summitted all necessary documents on 20 Oct 2017 with clearly stated that we need to port over Singtel number ( 6536 3239 ).

We had waited for more than 5 weeks, throughout the weeks we kept calling IntraHubs ( Eileen & Eric ) about the status but the answer always the same “ next week “ , and we even called to Starhub customer service but there is no clear date that this issue will be solved.

We feel so tired with this situation and this problem make us so inconvenient, it affect our company branding, customer support, and our sales. All our brochures, quotations, marketing are using old number ( 6536 3239 ). We even arrange someone standby at old office, this is a costly to us.

Finally, we appreciate your understanding on our bad situation this make us feel not confident with Starhub service, we appreciate Diana can please help us escalate this issue and make necessary compensation to our losses.

1 REPLY 1
Alumni (Retired)

Re: port over number issue

Hi Yongmin85, let me help out with this. Can you pass me your details via PM? I'll need your company's name, BRN, email and a contact number so I can look into this for you

- Sal