StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

omehub 200 wanting to upgrade to homehub 500

Valued Commentator

omehub 200 wanting to upgrade to homehub 500

Hi, I just signed up for homehub 200, but I want to switch / upgrade to homehub 500. Is it possible? Please let me know.

FYI, the technician has not come to my place to install yet.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Honored Contributor

Re: omehub 200 wanting to upgrade to homehub 500

Hi CM,

Recently received from StarHub a letter informing my present 200 MB Fibre will be upgraded to 500 MB.

Kindly advise why I don't see any indication in the My StarHub Apps?  I do not feel any speed enhancement.

Community Manager

Hi jyyk, please send me a private massage with your name, NRIC/FIN, contact number and email address so that I can get in touch and assist you further. Thank you

Honored Contributor

Was advised the upgrade will be done by this week. Checked starhub apps still indicate 200mb.

Any update? 

Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Hi jyyk, please reply to the PM that was sent to you by my colleague for an update on this. Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

Dear Diane/Josephine /Jere_lim/simonN
Last forwarded starhub auto upgrade 200 MB to 500 MB letter to Jere_lim and was last advised upgrade will be done by last week. Just checked my accounts it showed Maxinfinity 500 MB Speedboost.

Just to update all of you, the wifi strength is pretty much the same in the bedrooms 28+MB, but noticed in hall near router with 5Ghz is 184+MB, 2.4 Ghz is 48+ Ghz.