StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no one is picking up the fibre broadband sales hotline. I have been trying since friday :(

Valued Commentator

no one is picking up the fibre broadband sales hotline. I have been trying since friday :(

Hi,

I would like to switch to stahub fibre bb, but when I call up to enquire, I m on hold for a very long time.

No one is picking up the line. they are all 'busy' doing dont know what.

If cust service is so bad, I m beginning to wonder whether I should switch to starhub or not

2 REPLIES 2
Hub Master

Re: no one is picking up the fibre broadband sales hotline. I have been trying since friday :(

You can leave your details on https://www.starhub.com/personal/forms/community/recon.html and let our Sales Team contact you Smiley Wink

========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Valued Commentator

Re: no one is picking up the fibre broadband sales hotline. I have been trying since friday :(

KaiBoon,

What should have been a convenient way - talking to a human via the starhub sales number now becomes a convoluted way:

1) I try repeatedly for 3 days;

2) Out of frustration, google and manage to find this "community" forum.

3) Sign up on it, taking care to read the fine print so I dont tick some box and get inundated with silly e newsletters that I dont need;

4) post a comment;

5) Wait for a reply;

5) You reply stating, hey fill up an e form which says "Renew your Starhub ..." when I am not renewing but applying; and

6) Me no choice, fill it up and wait for the proverbial phone call which might come at a time that is not convenient to me.

Now, if only someone did their job and answered the sales call, I could have skipped so many steps, signed up with the service and carried on with my life.

What a frustrating experience, very sad at the state of customer service with Starhub.