I would like to switch to stahub fibre bb, but when I call up to enquire, I m on hold for a very long time.
No one is picking up the line. they are all 'busy' doing dont know what.
If cust service is so bad, I m beginning to wonder whether I should switch to starhub or not
You can leave your details on https://www.starhub.com/personal/forms/community/recon.html and let our Sales Team contact you
What should have been a convenient way - talking to a human via the starhub sales number now becomes a convoluted way:
1) I try repeatedly for 3 days;
2) Out of frustration, google and manage to find this "community" forum.
3) Sign up on it, taking care to read the fine print so I dont tick some box and get inundated with silly e newsletters that I dont need;
4) post a comment;
5) Wait for a reply;
5) You reply stating, hey fill up an e form which says "Renew your Starhub ..." when I am not renewing but applying; and
6) Me no choice, fill it up and wait for the proverbial phone call which might come at a time that is not convenient to me.
Now, if only someone did their job and answered the sales call, I could have skipped so many steps, signed up with the service and carried on with my life.
What a frustrating experience, very sad at the state of customer service with Starhub.